IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
I think I saw the biggest WTF this month in Asda Fulwood; Preston on my lunch brake at work today, a £500+ digital camera reduced to a mind melting £169 (of there abouts)

WTF!!!!?

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
oo get me one!!

check in is the post *honest*

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Well i just got 500 tax back ths month couse they took ridiculouse ammounts of me when i started my job. So maybe I will spread the loooove

*throws money around*

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
yay.. Brit Joe is gonna get me a camera.. he just said.. woo hoo..

wink

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
haha nice scam Stix ... you told him the check is in the post where as if you'd have said "cheque is in the post" you'd have to pay him for it. wink

yay for free camera's from joe!

you better make me some more tat photos with your new camera misStix!.

SunnySammySILVER Member
Watching the Sky
453 posts

Posted:
Tax are oweing me around 500 at the mo! grrr! frown id say thats also worth a WTF? teehee! I WANT IT BACK! mad

sunny
I jumped into the river, what did i see?
Black-eyed angels swam with me. wink

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
I know there so mean taking it away from us like that. Whats more is they kept sending me all sorts of post asking me if my tax information was correct....what?! I dont know I dont work at the inland revenue you do!!!! You should be telling me, your tax code is correct. Stoopid grown ups

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
When i moved to Italy, i left the UK with the Tax Office owing me a rebate for 6 motnhs! ...when it finally arrived a year later confused (a year), it was enough to help me out of the [censored] for a few months paying my loan off.

My my how crap are the Tax Office!... quicker to take the money from you than to give it you back when it is rightfully yours, just how difficult is it to give you a TAXCODE rather than just slapping BR on there and robbing you blind? confused

Oh how i'd love to add some really un PG words to this post! wink

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Yeah I love my spelling mistakes.. lol

SunnySammySILVER Member
Watching the Sky
453 posts

Posted:
I can see this emerging into a lets all pour hate to the tax office thread biggrin
well no, but . . . . they are b@stds and only deserve my hate! the amount of forms ive filled to get it back but its so much more complicated as i work seasonally grrr! mad *shakes fist*

sunny
I jumped into the river, what did i see?
Black-eyed angels swam with me. wink

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
A rather frightening WTf from this morning...

Arrived at the train staion to find a very angry man shouting at one of the conductors. He'd lost one of his kids, presumably on one of the earlier trains. The boy he'd lost was three years old..

After about 10 minutes of arguing and shouting the man said "Fcuk this, I've gotta get this one to school. He can find his own bloody way home" and yanked the small child at his side out of the station and left!!

WTF?!
EDITED_BY: Aimée (1173119488)

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Aimée

A rather frightening WTf from this morning...

Arrived at the train staion to find a very angry man shouting at one of the conductors. He'd lost one of his kids, presumably on one of the earlier trains. The boy he'd lost was three years old..
After about 10 minutes of arguing and shouting the man said "Fcuk this, I've gotta get this one to school. He can find his own bloody way home" and yanked the small child at his side out of the station and left!!
WTF?!

mad2 [censored]!

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
thats harsh as!!!!! eek

would it not have been wiser to call up the child's school to inform them of the problem rather than ditching the lost child and waiting for the police to find him/her just so e could get his kid to school on time confused

people are sooo bloody impatient these days

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
misguided sensibilites there.. *shakes head*

Fr34kBRONZE Member
62 posts

Posted:
Holy crap! that is really ... i don't even know what to say... dam... or rather WTF!!

FlamezBRONZE Member
56 posts

Posted:
Mabey not as bad as the missing kid, but this morning I woke up with a knock on my front door.

neighbour: " good morning hmm hmm hmm ... I've got some bad news for your hmm hmm hmm ... they broke into your car last night hmm hmm hmm..."

Sound system stolen, wallet stolen, drivers licence stolen, and the worst of all . . . devil sticks stolen mad2 WTF!!

So if ever you see a person trying to spin fire next to the road, with a sony car radio for background music. STOP HIM PLEASE spank

Mind you , six other people in our complex lost their radio's as well, but none of them had devil stix . Now no one in the complex has devil stix ubbcrying

"My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely."

"Insanity is my only means of relaxation."

ZenoophSILVER Member
psychadelic pyro
570 posts

Posted:
And they say the crime is bad in Joburg. Seems like you guys in Cape Town are also suffering.

Normality is the playground of the unimaginative