Forums > Social Chat > Oh lovely poi... where have you gone?!

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
M33k0BRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
I have lost my rainbow poi... somewhere. Not sure where. Thought they were at my ex's house but they are not.

I want to play... my backyard almost is void of snow now... and I want to play.

Damn me for having no money to buy fire poi, and damn me for having no money to buy the fabric poi as well. Damn you hospital bills, damn you! (As well as tuition... funny how college sucks money out of you while in school... only to have a career that never makes much money anyways, lol)

Oh where oh where have my little poi gone, oh where oh where can it be?!?

frown

M33k0BRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
wink

I need to keep practicing so I can do fire... cause the Meeko sucks right now and would turn herself into a fireball if she tried fire... smile

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
mmmm So would 3C

Though a Flaming 3C would make a good name for a coctail me thinks ubblol

Speed of Dark: As yet unmeasured, but believed to be faster than light owing to its ability to move so quickly out of light's way. -- Terry Pratchett

[total number of times I've been hit in the head with poi: 10! <--- Double Digits!!!!]

M33k0BRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
Haha a flaming 3C... that does sound like a cocktail!

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
I reckon it'd be a nice fruity one, a kind of orangey-pink colour with a slice of lime and a umberella ^_^

We could have M33k0 Fireballs, that could either be a cocktail or a spicy dish! ubblol

Speed of Dark: As yet unmeasured, but believed to be faster than light owing to its ability to move so quickly out of light's way. -- Terry Pratchett

[total number of times I've been hit in the head with poi: 10! <--- Double Digits!!!!]

M33k0BRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
Oh I can be a spicy dish alright.... hahah jk

M33k0s should be sweet at first, and then spicy.... just ask pounce, im all sweet and innocent then RAWR BABY! out comes the real me!

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!
haha ubblol

M33k0BRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
You're a goof smile lol

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
lol

i did my first ever burn in a graveyard

and lots of practicing

good idea.

T smile

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
Thats Fruity Cocktail Goof to you! lol!

burning in a graveyard sounds interesting, but you'd wanna be careful you aren't being disrespectful to neighbouring graves!

Page: