Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > 1st Edinburgh Acro-Balance and Aerial Convention 31st Mar

Login/Join to Participate

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
1st Edinburgh Acro-Balance and Aerial Convention

Yeah, the first ever edinburgh acro convention! Organised by Ian Henderson. (my flatmate, hence muchos pimping) You may know Ian from the acro duo, Suspended Motion. He will no doubt be convincing every badass acro person he knows from circomedia and the netherlands acro convention to come to this! Wooooo.

Time: 31st March and 1st April 2007 - All day, both days
Where: Saint Leonards's Uni Sports Center, Holyrood Rd, Edinburgh
Cost: TBC (cheap though, between £10 and £20)

what:
2 days of workshops for all levels from beginner to advanced
Public Show on Saturday night.

Places by Pre-booking only.
To book e-mail - edinburghperformers [..at..] yahoo.co.uk

or PM me for Ian's mobile number.

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Won't you be in Southampton that day with loverboy? wink

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
nope, I staying 'ere. Londonium is too expensive. Plus, This way I can play with my... oh er, I can't say that here.

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
POI!

I KNEW IT! biggrin

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
damn dave, there was a ton of innuendo possibilities for that one, and all you came up with was poi? Disappointing.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
You're working under the assumption that I think that innuendo and filth offends you more than the suggestion that you indulge in poi swinging... tongue

Plus I don't even wanna think about what unearthly perversions you and YOU alone induldge in... *shudder*

I'm convinced it involves Geese...

offtopic

I kinda wish my parents made me take up shaolin kung as a kid instead of letting become a couch potato. I'd be bender and wouldn't have a fear of heights...

Re: Synergy - although the last one was the most enjoyable one I've been to, there wasn't any room to swing a dead George Foreman-grilled cat, nevermind a contact staff...

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
yeah, stop off topicing this thread.

acro chat only.

and you neon, have no intention of even coming, so quiet! tongue