Forums > Meet Others > Does anyone spin in hull?

Login/Join to Participate

FlamingBadgerMember
3 posts

Posted:
Just recently moved to Hull, and haven't ahd much time to wander around aimlessley and find other spinners yet.

Does anyone in this town spin or play with fire at all? Other than the serial arsenist from the news obviously.

I noticed a couple of Hull based spinning meet threads, but they're yonks old so wondered if there were any newer details.

Cheers.

Sink to the beat

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
Yes, you can [Old link]

There's too many home fires burning and not enough trees

FlamingBadgerMember
3 posts

Posted:
Thanks for that Sym, looks like there's no actual meets outside of the Uni tho... Might have to arrange something. Anyone interested in starting up a new regularish weekly meet in Hull let me know.

Sink to the beat

CinnamonBRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
Hiya you all Poi addicts,

I have recently become addicted to Poi Spinning myself and have started a group "Poi Practise in Hull". Nothing formal and always weather permitting.... everyone is extremely welcome to join our small group in Pearson Park every Sunday afternoon, from 2.00 pm.

For more information on Poi spinning in Hull go to https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4056160348&pwstdfy=c66b31338d94a04631b78e71be2da625