AuroraJonesnewbie
16 posts

Posted:
I would really like this topic to be for people to post video of something they're having trouble with and have people be able to help them with it.
Does that sound like something everyone's for or should I delete the topic?
Let me know. smile I know I have some things I want help with. And there's no one in my area who dances, so I've got to learn somehow.

The only difference between people with tattoos, and people without tattoos, is that people with tattoos, don't care if you're tattooed or not.

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
Aurora- not the riht place to post, but yes, I think its a great idea- we tried something similar on Spherculism called the video surgery where poiple could submit videos of them trying a pattern and not getting it so others could help them along- problem is, people don't like filming mess ups smile

I guess with todays moern technology and higher connection speeds that 'live' sessions could be possible via webcams- cyber workshops if you will.

So good idea anyway, but I expect your thread will be moved to social discussion smile

RicheeBRONZE Member
HOP librarian
1,841 posts

Posted:
Cyber workshop sounds briliant.

The thread is on right place. People
may don't like to post mess up, but
they may like to post jack ass.

lightning,

:R

POI THEO(R)IST

AuroraJonesnewbie
16 posts

Posted:
K,never mind I guess.

The only difference between people with tattoos, and people without tattoos, is that people with tattoos, don't care if you're tattooed or not.