UstuloTerrastranger
19 posts

Posted:
bend your head back as far as you can and place the staff on your chin (parallel to the ground) next roll it into an upper lip balance (pucker up) gently nudge it up and onto the bridge of the nose and then up on the fore head and lastly to the top of the head.This is known as face balance series.

Face spin
this was given its name because of the nature of the move. place the staff in upper lip balance (off center 3 inches to the left) (turning left) ok now turn the body and the staff..once you reach a comfortable turn stop the body and allow the staff to proceed into bridge while this is happening turn the body quarter turn to the left and allow the staff(still in motion) to proceed to the eye brow and another quarter turn to the top of the head.

this move can also be entered from palm spin, from the elbow in parallel plane, shoulder in perpendicular plane.

advanced face balance can come from a forearm flick
advanced face spin can come from palm spin bump.(BE CAREFUL WITH THIS ONE)

feel free to leave feedback or questions

entheogenGOLD Member
173 posts

Posted:
Could you maybe show us a clip? I'm visualising it to be a bit similiar to how Natalie Enterline spins the baton at the base of her nose, but maybe its a bit different?

'There are two mantras in life, yum and yuk. I choose yum.'

borganiqueBRONZE Member
154 posts

Posted:
i've done a thing where i use my lips, either as a pivot point (turning body) or holding stightly (a cross between tightly and slightly) with my lips and doing 1 beats.
i do it in the midle of front halos, instead of the throat it goes on the lips, i've also tried across the nose bridge (doable) and forehea, which i couldn't do and the top of head which happens by accident every now and then.

UstuloTerrastranger
19 posts

Posted:
https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5926444260800094915

this is a few spins chin nose forehead

UstuloTerrastranger
19 posts

Posted:
Im working on passing the staff under my armpit in vertical plane transferring onto the face then having it roll down my arm.