BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Just thought with all the gay debates here this might make some of you smile:

The Naturhistorisk museum in Oslo has an exhibition on homosexuality in the animal kingdom, with a few interesting facts on their website:

https://www.nhm.uio.no/againstnature/index.html

"We may have opinions on a lot of things, but one thing is clear: Homosexuality is found throughout the Animal Kingdom. It is not against nature"

Apparently animals are also quite tolerant of the whole "gay adoption" issue smile

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

DrudwynForget puppy power, Scrappy's just gay
632 posts

Posted:
A friend of mine has a pair of gay dogs, and I recall watching a documentary of sperm whales that showed gay relationships between males.

Also, just look at bonobo's, as close to a sexually liberated society as it's possible to get!

Spin, bounce, be one with the world, because it is yours to enjoy...

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
I think it's cool for the museum to do something like this ubblol

Its not just males, females do it too, wasn't there a bit on this in Ricky Gervis "Animals" show?

Speed of Dark: As yet unmeasured, but believed to be faster than light owing to its ability to move so quickly out of light's way. -- Terry Pratchett

[total number of times I've been hit in the head with poi: 10! <--- Double Digits!!!!]

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
This thread will not be complete until every gay hopper posts something in it. 7% theire allready...

*throws drudwyn a biscuit*

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
is there an official list somewhere? ubblol

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
Of gay HoPer's or gay animals?

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Are you suggesting that Neon should just get another sheep instead? eek ubblol

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Strugz! Yer Ga...

Oooh, this ISN'T what this thread is about? (Sorry, force of habit) redface

Yeah, I've been taken with the idea that gayness is just nature's way of keeping the population down. All those hormones and nowhere to put them...

Mmmmm, Sheep, wooly... minty....

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
i think i have a gay toad (has 5 fire bellied toads) he goes around humping all of them, infact he is also into newts.

i had a bi cat too. ubblol best of both worlds/greedy you choose biggrin

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
My aunt had two male dogs who were blatantly gay too, every time a female dog came near them they wouldn't know what to do with themselves, but if a male dog came near they would be very friendly. smile

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Sounds more like a pair of girl-shy schoolboys than being gay! The type who are more likely to give push a girl over or pull on her pigtails than give them a picked flower... ubblol

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
 Written by: 87wt2gxq7

Written by: Neon_Shaolin in another thread

I'm a sheep apparently... (So where's my Welshman...?)

ubblol wink

I'm allergic to sheep frown

I remember seeing frogs in the wild (on an adventure trip with my school) going pretty crazy with the mating...sometimes there were 3 ontop of one another...now how does that work?
EDITED_BY: _3C_ (1171885030)

Speed of Dark: As yet unmeasured, but believed to be faster than light owing to its ability to move so quickly out of light's way. -- Terry Pratchett

[total number of times I've been hit in the head with poi: 10! <--- Double Digits!!!!]

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
 Written by: _3C_

sometimes there were 2 onto of one another...now how does that work?

Non-Https Image Link

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
m(_ _)m I meant 3 on top of one another damnit *shakes head* gimmmie a break I just woke up!

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Neon_Shaolin

Sounds more like a pair of girl-shy schoolboys than being gay! The type who are more likely to give push a girl over or pull on her pigtails than give them a picked flower... ubblol

I doubt it was just that, not with the way those two carried on with each other ubblol

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer