Forums > Social Discussion > piss heads (excuse my french)

Login/Join to Participate

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
i should really title this thread "mash heads"

tonight i met a really sweet girl, ok she was off her face and needed help........ and me having gone through deep depression for the last few weeks, drinking myself to sleep trying to block out my trigger.............what ever that may be.

i bumped into this girl that was absolutley out of her tree.... i sat her down and talked to her,i asked her what she had taken etc.

turns out she had taken 6 tamazipan(sp) some sleeping pills AND mixed then with alcohol eek

we sat there chatting, and she grabbed hold of my arm to keep her sense of reality (i didn't mind) and stability, last thing i wanted was her freaking out.

she honestly needed help but i felt unable to help her as i had only just met het.........i didn' take pitty on her but i still felt like i should help her ( NO i was not trying to crack on to her) so i tryed to keep her as calm as possible but i knew the mix she had taken WOULD lead her to flake out in th end.

WHY, when i am sorting myself out do i always meet people, that i feel i should take care of because they are so twatted???

yes i'm a nice person, yes i've been there and done that.........i'm not boasing but WHY..............when i go out for a few drinks do i end up 4 hours later, after they have been poured into a taxi home do i feel "i could have done more for them" when what i did was well beyond the call of duty confused

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
imho its a great trick the subconscious plays to avoid for us having to sort out our own problems by focusing on solving other ppls, i find it suprising what and who we attract to ourselfs at different times, kinda like how when you stop looking for a girlfriend you find one

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
and after you have met a new girlfriend, when you think that you don't want children.. suddenly your a parent.

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
or maybe he is just a nice person
helping people is nice, and it is sort of what we are trained to do, good samaritans
and how would he feel if she had passed out someplace and died choking on her vomit...
it was the right thing to do

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

7,193 posts

Posted:
personaly i had only just met this girl and after what she told me about her break up with her ex alarm bells started ringing.

the break up was the reason she was so hammered and in my experience that means "bunny boiler" wink

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
maybe bunny boiler - maybe more like 'asserting independance (but not necessarily in the right way)

I know I still need to do that.. I split with my useless lump back in Novemeber - I still feel like I need to let go of something and maybe getting trashed might just do it..

She might be grieving for her relationship - but yeah I'd say your thinking the right thing, stay well away, rebounding is rubbish to be around. lol
EDITED_BY: MisStix (1171737934)

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

7,193 posts

Posted:
i myself have been hurt enough in the past and these days i'm happy with mself and the isolation.... i can do without "nutty women" in my life.

the thing is............... i've NEVER been with someone who hasn't has "problems and i always end up the one with the scars.

i don't mind helping anyone but when another person thinks or says i am doing so just to "pull" the victim it truely shows how small minded they are.

why is it, if a man helps a woman socioty thinks it's only to get i her bed??

socioty REALLY pisses me off sometimes, the "we ain't raccist/homaphobic/sexist etc, but drown them with alcohol they revert back to the "moron" state!!!

(i'm not perfect, nor do i claim to be............i've made my misakes and jumped the gun but at thew end of the day i do not care if your black, pink, purple or swing both ways, its nowt to do with me

Groovy_DreamSILVER Member
addict
449 posts

Posted:
Is this the chewbacca chick?

Psycho girls can be amusing, best kept at arm's length though.

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
if it's any consolation, I just thought that you were helping her out.. not trying to bed her..

sod what other people think and you carry on being a decent chap..

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
 Written by: 87wt2gxq7

oh, and what does bunny boiler mean?

This ubblol

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I think that if there were a few more people like you Rave, the world would be better off. We all fall sometimes, and it's a hell of a lot easier when someones there to pick you up again.

Like you I am often left talking and keeping an eye on someone who seems to have fallen a little bit.
A few kind words and a listening ear go a lot further than you may think. It doesn't matter what other people think your intentions are, I have often been judged on my actions on what some people percieve them to mean,and very rarely do they actually know whats going on. hug Keep being a good guy Rave, at the end of the day, everyone has issues, mostly because we tend to look at a problem from only a few of the available angles. Sometimes a fresh eye or even just a different adjective from the mouth a of a stranger can completely change your view of a situation, and being given the time to explain things to other people helps you to admit things to yourself sometimes.

hug

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

The Tea FairySILVER Member
old hand
853 posts

Posted:
Ravehead, totally understand where you're coming from. I've been dealing with other people's problems my whole life! I do think that sometimes it's a subconcious distraction from my own problems, but sometimes these people just seem to get drawn to me (I used to wonder if maybe I have the words 'nice but gullible - take advantage of the kindness' attached to my head in invisible writing that only the people with problems can see). It's not just people who are twatted either.

I do like looking after people and usually it's ok and I can deal with it, but sometimes in the past it has got to be a p*sstake. I just find it very hard to walk away from people who need help.

Idolized by Aurinoko

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind....

Bob Dylan

7,193 posts

Posted:
well i felt capable of lookng after her and not freaking her out, having taken sleepers and tamazipan i knew she would be feeling dissasociated and floaty. literally she was holding onto my wrist wile we sat at the bar and chatted using me to psychologicly ground herslelf.........................................

you know like when your hammered laying in bed and the rooms gone all swirly, you KNOW your going to throw up but you put your foot on the floor to try to tell your brian it's not your bed spinning like something from the excorcist ubblol

believe me i've done this MANY times. biggrin

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
yeah - I concure, foot on the floor is a cure for spinny room.. lol

rin_666SILVER Member
enthusiast
223 posts

Posted:
hug