Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > EJC Athens 2007 - Pre-registration closes June 1st!!!

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Helen_of_PoiSILVER Member
lapsed spinner
412 posts

Posted:
Update 03/02/07

*Pre-registration will close on the 1st of June* - you can register online or download the pre-reg form for your country and register through your local EJA rep

Update 19/03/07

Pre-reg prices now available on the official EJC 2007 website

I thought I'd start an EJC 2007 thread in the events forum.

juggle weavesmiley juggle

EJC 2007 will take place from July 30th to August 5th 2007 in the Helliniko Olympic Complex, Athens, Greece.

Their official website is now live, and will be updated regularly. Pre-registration is not yet open, but I will add info on that as soon as it is.

Curious about the site? It is the site of the old Athens airport, and has large air conditioned halls. It is also on the sea. These photos, courtesy of Toby and Phillip from the EJC 2008 Karlsruhe team may help.

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

More info will be added to this thread as it becomes available.

Hope to see you all there hug

Helen

Disclaimer: I am not involved with the organisation of this year's EJC, but as I am now an EJA rep, i may be able to answer some questions.

EDITED_BY: Helen_of_poi (1180354422)

Helen_of_Poi

EJC Ireland 2006 Organisational Team

llanowarBRONZE Member
journeyman
95 posts

Posted:
hi

What about the fire near Athens?

did they have any impact on the EJC?

I'm llanowar and poi is my art

(et vive la France!)

TheDeeSILVER Member
47 posts

Posted:
So the EJC site https://www.ejc2007.org is up and running again. As for the major forest fire on Mount Parnitha - that is on the other side of Athens, thus unlikely to have much of an impact on the EJC.

Dee

lapsed spinner
412 posts

Posted:
As Dee mentioned above, the site is working once more smile

If you want to volunteer for this year's EJC, contact Danae on volunteersATejc2007DOTorg (obviously replace AT with @ and DOT with . rolleyes)

Helen_of_Poi

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Does that mean nobody is going to Big Green?! Aaaargh, I want to go to EJC now. And since I'll be driving to Bulgaria anyway... What if I just turn up without a ticket? Would I be able to buy one at the "gate"? Why are all this festivals on at the same time?!

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
On second thoughts, it does look a bit far to drive. I'll stick to my Big Green plan.

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

lapsed spinner
412 posts

Posted:
In case you're still tempted...yes you can buy tickets at the gate - slightly more expensively than if you had pre-registered, but still a bargain at €120 for a whole week of fun smile

Helen_of_Poi

Page: