crazy_frenchmember
60 posts

Posted:
hi!!!!

I'm sorry for my english!!

Ros's pictures rememder me an article who call "les fées existent"(fairy are alive).
This article said that fairies left an deep impression in the collective subconscious.
In fact, farie are a small tribe who lived aroud the Méditéerannée. And while lots of centuries humans chase out this tribe!!!!
Nowdays, do fairy tribe exist???
Where is fairyland????

la tite fan de k's choiceI close my eyes and I try to see a piece of paradise in me....

Raphael96SILVER Member
old hand
899 posts

Posted:
Fairyland exists in the minds and hearts of anyone who cannot find what he or she needs in the everyday world.

It is waiting there for all to find.

Raph

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
The Faerie Tribe, like all races in danger of being wiped out by a new race, mixed their genes with the usurpers by interbreeding. Therefore, some of us have more Faerie genes than others. I, like many others on this website, carry a higher amount of Faerie genes than the majority of the human population. I even have a pointy ear to prove this.

All in my opinion of course

Are we nearly there yet?

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Fairies exist, I met two of them called Bec and Elke and located in Brisbane, OZ..; I mean it, they are true fairies in every possible way...

shine on
cass

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

CheshireCatmember
51 posts

Posted:
Wow, a pointy ear? are you serious? *feeling really left out*
of course faeries exist! if not in the conventional sense of pixies having parties on rose petals(how crazy would that be? do you think it would be possible to create a giant rose with that really nice silky texture big enough to live on or something?) then at least as thistle described it..i wish i had a bit more faerie in me...=/

It aint broke...It just lacks large amounts of duct-tape!

ChorinBRONZE Member
217 posts

Posted:
ooh ooh ooh I have a pointy ear too!! yay! didn't know it was down to fairie genes though I always thought it cam from my elven heritage, I feel truly special now.

Dilbert's Words of Wisdom -
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either!
You are slower than a herd of turtles stampedeing through peanut butter!

Oh yeah.... Don't tell the ants

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
sorry my pics are gone at the mo but i'll put them back up when i remember - got new gallery called FluffyNapalmFairy instead of Ros so that people actually know who I am!

Fairies exist -

I saw a dragin in my daddy's house the other day - it made me cry cos it was a really happy moment It must have been watching over me for years

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

crazy_frenchmember
60 posts

Posted:
ok, Fairy exist if we belive in fairyland??

la tite fan de k's choiceI close my eyes and I try to see a piece of paradise in me....

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
Fairies are genetically compatible with humans?!?

Then surely with the correct breeding program someone could bio-engineer a genomic army of Fairie Drone Soldiers! The Fairies could be armed with miniaturised versions of ultra-modern body armour and semi-automatic fairie-dust flitguns (possibly some kind of partenership with Sony is in order). Fairie gossamer wings are unsuitable for long-range missions, but they could be strengthened with some kind of ultrafine carbon-fibre latticework.

Fairies are of course not very technologically minded, so satellite communications equipment and global positioning handsets would need to be operated by support gnomes (possibly riding cybernetically enhanced swans).

They could infilitrate nuclear weapon installations, seats of government, power stations and similar sensitive targets. What ordinary soldier would stand a chance against a fairie legion?

In a few days the world could be held under the sway of faerie rule, ushering in a new age of fairydust induced harmony and ecological equilibrium.

*pause*

did i just go off on one again? sorry time for a lower caffeine diet, i think.

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

CheshireCatmember
51 posts

Posted:
woah..i'm getting a 'brave new world' vibe here...
maybe it would be more sensible to leave them(i.e.faeries) scattered throughout our community to cause a huge amount of joy to someone needing it and meeting them, even if only for a short period of time..*sad smile*
and if we're gonna go for the whole fairydust-warfare, i don't think swans would be the ideal choice to mix with gnomes..i'm thinking elves would work a lot better..

It aint broke...It just lacks large amounts of duct-tape!

Ying ton iddle i pomember
9 posts

Posted:
Come on cat! you have loads of fairy in you! you are Puck!!! you can't be if you are not a fairy!!

lots of love to all katie

faery emBRONZE Member
fae
259 posts

Posted:
i finally regained a little of my faery spirit on wednesday.....

It's been hidden since October, and although i need to keep it under check until the 23rd, its a massive relief to have been reminded

*i wonder if we could get a fairy graemlin??? *

warp children still smile the same

"when i left the mine i realised that the world was changing. or was it us who were changing?"

Raphael96SILVER Member
old hand
899 posts

Posted:
All you have to do to see proof of the existence of fairys is look at a copy of one of the Bondage Fairies comics.

Raph

crazy_frenchmember
60 posts

Posted:
In short,fayry existe!!!

paule

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
This place could sure do with a Faerie graemlin

Are we nearly there yet?

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
i dont believe in fairies...

clap! clap! clap!
hehehe, just jokin!
mua!

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.

crazy_frenchmember
60 posts

Posted:
Now, I'm convinced!!Fairy exist