Forums > Social Chat > West Central Florida Meet

Login/Join to Participate

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
Just thought I'd let everyone know that we had our first West Central Florida Poi Meet today! It went great...got to spin for a couple hours jamming(or attempting to) to tunes that weren't loud enough. smileLots of fun for us.. hehe We got some digital pics taken(and some video footage!).------------------ [PLUR]-=Crazy Raver Dude=-

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

FiReSpRiTemember
23 posts

Posted:
had a blast! grincant wait till next time!------------------What we call human nature, is actually human habit.

Its hard not to play when theres so many toys.

Shibakienthusiast
309 posts

Posted:
It was really cool meeting up with all of you crazy people! I relate to everyone out there who spins alone; no one else in their area to meet up with, and share new-found knowledge. To all of you, recruit somebody, a friend, dig... it is worth it spinning, and doing anything for that matter, with someone else. To all of us, many good feelings, and gratitude towards all.------------------~I dont care if they eat me alive, Ive got better things to do than survive. ~Ani

Wow