Forums > Social Chat > The HoP Glasto Ticket Exchange

Login/Join to Participate

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Hey all - Just an idea, as Scarletmist.com doesn't ever seem to have any available.
I just thought it'd be good to have a place where people can get hold of any spare tickets that might be around.
At least here, you know that people aren't going to shaft you for profit...

** Can I put in a request for one ticket please!

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
OK, Glasto's getting closer and I'm getting desperate (or rather the friend who I want to go with is...)

Has anyone got a spare ticket or know someone who has?
My friend's willing to pay up to around £130/140 and can collect from London, or by regsitered post.

I've been trying Scarletmist, the official Glasto boards and even (though I don't like to admit it) eBay with no success at all.
Please help!

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi

pavementmember
121 posts

Posted:
I got 3 tickets at face value from scarlet mist a few days ago, so they are still coming through...Its a bit of a lottery...I reckon even the ebay tickets will drop in price as Glasto gets closer...Thats what happened last year, anyway...........

Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
Aye..good idea.
I'm after 3 now aswell. I have been trying just about everywhere aswell including local papers and loot, but the demand is still huge. Has anyone received their tickets yet?

oh and morning start..just out of interest, what time of day did you get succesful with scarletmist...

N

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
MorningStar - do you need 3 tickets? or was it one for you and 2 to sell?

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi

pavementmember
121 posts

Posted:
durbs, i need all of them for me and my mates + another 3...Scarlet mist is your best bet.........

pavementmember
121 posts

Posted:
Nathdaninja, i got lucky at about 4am..Ive been through to the second search screen twice since then, and they seem to be going through the site every 4 hours or so..

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Ah well, it was worth a try

Anyone else? Pweeeeeeeeeeease!!

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi

AlienfoxSILVER Member
130 posts

Posted:
A really really really really long shot!

but there you go! They come up 9 times out of 10.

https://www.aloud.com/glastonbury/competition.shtml

Chance to win 4 tickets.

Non-Https Image Link

- Alienfox -

AlienfoxSILVER Member
130 posts

Posted:
O'yea

The answers Moby

Non-Https Image Link

- Alienfox -

Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
Nice one Mr Alienfox...anything is worth a try a the moment.

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
btw If you have a wap phone you might wanna try getting on oranges sites...apparently they're selling ~500 tickets via WAP only from this morning..prolly all gone now like, but worth a chance.

pavementmember
121 posts

Posted:
Heres another competition:

https://www.efestivals.co.uk/news/030605d.shtml

Good luck all............

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
heya, if you go onto www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk and onto Boards and then onto the Face Value Ticket bit, theres occasionally people selling and other ideas as to how to get tickets.

Good luck, i hope you all get tickets, cya at the stone circle!

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
HOO HAR!!!

That Orange WAP site went down immediately yesterday, way too much demand. Came back up at about 6pm methinks, and we luckily managed to get 4 face value tickets!!...GET IN!!

There was only 150 on sale aswell, so I think we were quite lucky.

If I manage to procure some from elsewhere, i'll post 'em on here for face value

Good luck peops

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
YAY ! I got a ticket off Orange WAP too - woo hoo!

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi

Salingermember
382 posts

Posted:
A friend of mine in Jersey can't make Glasto this year as he is moving away to live in the Dam so he has 4 tickets which are available. Email him with an offer on 1 or all 4 at z-dang@post.com and you may get lucky! I think if you offer above £150 you'll probably get them, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

A conspiracy of silence speaks louder than words...

flowingchaliceBRONZE Member
180 posts

Posted:
I've got 2 tickets and a parking pass to sell (face value of course) - pm me if you're interested!

Edit - ok, they have now flown away to their new owner... thanks guys

[ 11. June 2003, 23:24: Message edited by: flowingchalice ]

Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside wakes C G Jung

pavementmember
121 posts

Posted:
Hi all, i have 1 spare Glastonbury parking pass for sale at face value (a fiver)

PM me if your interested

AlienfoxSILVER Member
130 posts

Posted:
I’ve got a spare ticket, £150 or trade for something fun

Non-Https Image Link

- Alienfox -

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
My flatmate Tia is looking for a ticket to Glasto. Face value preferable but she is willing to pay to £150. Alienfox, if your ticket is still up for grabs or anyone else has a ticket going can you let me know, pass on your details and I will get Tia to call you?

Thanks

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats