Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > The Firegathering Festival 2007 - 18th-20th May - : Near Horsham/Crawl

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
pitmanSILVER Member
addict
544 posts

Posted:
Workshops:

Tai Chi
Hat manipulation
Unicycling
Spinning
Healing space

The Firegathering Festival 2007 website

Got 3 Tickets already biggrin

EDITED_BY: pitman (1171555971)

DONT DO DRUGS THERE BAD FOR YOU.
SO GIVE THEM ALL TO ME AND I WILL GET RID OF THEM FOR YOU!

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
It was great to see you guys too! Mynci, your show rocked! MORE POI!!

GO TOAST!!! hug

So many uberstaffers in one place!
(UK's smaller thus easier to gather everyone!)

Southern Lights is now looking VERY likely! tongue

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

feebmember
72 posts

Posted:
favourite manipulators of the weekend - the guy with a rubber chicken, i dont know his name but absolutely every toy he picked up he was really quite good at, made it all his own and was just beautiful to watch, even with a rubber chicken. He was definately the best staffer i saw!

also, the funny, sweet, happy guy who ran around in a jesters hat getting drunker and drunker and spinning his devils sticks, he was such a funny funny performer and as my boyfriend spins sticks, it was really cool to watch him

i wondered if anyone knew the names of these magical people and perhaps if they had any videos online??? i am really interested to show liam the Drunk Juggling Jester, he was Brilliant!!

pyromania pixie power!

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
The staffer with the chicken was Dave (Neon_Shaolin) and the guy with the devil sticks in the jester hat was Joshua ( I don't know if he's on HOP or not )

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

sichaineyBRONZE Member
enthusiast
242 posts

Posted:
Both of which are at Southern Lights

feebmember
72 posts

Posted:
Fantastic! i shall have to deliver the boy to Joshua for a drunken devil stick workshop... Hes a great festie character that man! was very nice to me and even marched half way around the festival with me trying to find a friend!

cant wait to see everyone again at Southern Lights, if it is even half as good as firegathering it will be brilliant no doubt!

(cheers for the info Sichainey xx)

pyromania pixie power!

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
And for those of you that missed it the firegathering was featured on the culture show last night on the cuban brothers section.
(Yay I was on T.V ubblol )

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I recorded it on DVD and have uploaded it to google video, just a 3 minute thing by the Cuban brothers

clickity click

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Page: ...