Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > The Firegathering Festival 2007 - 18th-20th May - : Near Horsham/Crawl

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
pitmanSILVER Member
addict
544 posts

Posted:
Workshops:

Tai Chi
Hat manipulation
Unicycling
Spinning
Healing space

The Firegathering Festival 2007 website

Got 3 Tickets already biggrin

EDITED_BY: pitman (1171555971)

DONT DO DRUGS THERE BAD FOR YOU.
SO GIVE THEM ALL TO ME AND I WILL GET RID OF THEM FOR YOU!

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
can't help I'm afraid, will ask around tho.

x

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
10 more sleeps biggrin see you soon lolo tongue

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

sureauenthusiast
224 posts

Posted:
Hey Pete! I'll be there! Just booked tix. Now they just have to arrive in the kickarse postal service here hehe

Hey does anyone know what time things are kicking off/ wrapping up? Need to know what days to get off work. Fri, Sat and Sun obviously. Do folk arrive on the Thurs evening or Fri morn? And come back Sun night or Mon morn?

"Be the Bunny"

Velocity_Kendalmember
24 posts

Posted:
You can arrive any time from midday on the Friday and stay 'til Monday morning. So book Friday 16th and Monday 19th off work.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I'll be goiing up on the friday lunch time and going home the sunday evening but then it's only 45-60 minutes from home biggrin

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Velocity_Kendalmember
24 posts

Posted:
Things wind down around midnight on the Sunday.

https://forum.firegathering.co.uk/discussion/100/opening-times/

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
it was still going pretty strong when I left last year at about 7pm on the sunday.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I'm getting the 18:00 bu=s to firegathering on the Friday and leaving on the 18:00 bus on the Sunday biggrin

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
well I left after the contact staff workshop which was basically me, sandy and simon standing around talking ubblol

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Mynci are you taking any extra contacs staffs? True to these types of festivals I intend to learn one new thing with staff but I dont want to have to carry mine on the bus *bats eye lashes*

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Hey Guys

I've been heavily convinced into coming to this...

Anyone have spare tent/(space) for me? It's not somethign I carried with me whilst travelling...

what a way to come back to England eh?

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
get your wet weather gear ready frown rain from tomorrow until saturday night according to the met office.

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
itll be fine smile

hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I know it says it'll be dry for our show ubblol as long as it doesn't rain for that I'll keep my "2.5 year - no show or workshop outside when it's raining" streak
biggrin

sureauenthusiast
224 posts

Posted:
Yay Dave! Can't wait to see you! So glad to have another friendly face around for my birthday on sunday wink hug Fingers crossed for more sunshine, less quagmire. Tickets arrived today, and have a new sleeping bag. All systems go. Roll on playtime!

"Be the Bunny"

-sandy-BRONZE Member
old hand
716 posts

Posted:
Dave, ive got a spare tent you can borrow if you still need one. PM me if ya want it smile

"Don't do it naked!"

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Oooh! Indeed I want it sir! biggrin

Cheers Mate! hug

PM on the way!

Anyone know of anywhere I can keep stuff safe? I'm carrying alot of precious electronic equipment!

Blu dear? ubbangel

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
ummm, you can leave it at my house when you get to Brighton, but then you have to come back to Brighton after the festival before you go gallavanting off...otherwise Ben is coming by car, I'm sure you can keep your stuff in the boot or something if that helps, either or, whichever works for you smile

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Yeah! I'd like to do that!

Saves me from worrying about stuff. I'll play it by ear when I get to Brighton. Depending on the weather! smile

Cheers Hun hug

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
*Mental note to rob Dave*

not really wink We'll have loads of stuff too, you may be able to leave it with ours if we get a secure space, we're bringing smoke machines and lasers because we can't spin tongue

feebmember
72 posts

Posted:
why cant you spin??? i am so excited about firegathering and will certainly be doing as much spinning as i can!!

pyromania pixie power!

Mr_JoePart-time genius
59 posts

Posted:
Haha, you guys. I think he might be joking. Just a little bit wink

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
ubblol yeah...they can spin...oh boy can they spin! ubblol Mynci just cant ( I mean WONT) spin poi...apparently. biggrin

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Sorry wink I don't spin poi, and whatever you saw in our last act was clearly a result of whatever concoctions you had previously imbibed biggrin

oh and a big thank you to garthy and the rest who helped us pimp out southern lights ubblol

so guys... again next year rolleyes
EDITED_BY: Mynci (1211187671)

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
It was really rather fantastic wasn't it?

Cheers to everyone who poked me into coming, it was a nice thing to come back to England for!

Spinning with lovely ambient live music (Duologue and Digitonal were ones to remember) is definitely something I wanna get used to...

Thanks to Garthy, Sandy, Blu and Ben for sleeping bag, tent, blanket and ride to London respectively... hug hug hug

Let the festival season commence... biggrin biggrin biggrin

hug

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I had so much fun! I actually cried when I got on the Bus back to Brighton, I'll defenitly be going again next year, at 45 minutes away from home I really cant complain. biggrin

Thanks to all who made it so very very lovely. hug

feebmember
72 posts

Posted:
wikkid festie guys, thank you so much. Best bit was Jonathon Kay.

was so happy to meet so many people but i cant even remember one name now, terrible stuff!! had a blast though, learnt a few new tricks and realised a few home truths!

lots of love to all that attending, to those who didnt - dont miss it next year!

pyromania pixie power!

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
thanks all for a very happy weekend, and a ripper of a way to start my UK festivals smile

hug kiss

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

Ninja_Davemember
58 posts

Posted:
Hell yeh! that kicked ass! see u all at sunrise? MAKE THE EFFORT PEOPLE! MAKE THE EFFORT! mwah x

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Quiet footstool! learn your place wink good to see you again Dave

Page: ...