M33k0BRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
Wow what a lovely and fantastic few months Ive had....

First off, I get drugged at a party and lose a lot of my memory in early December. Im getting better with that... but still, its lame.

I then wake up last week with half my face paralyzed (been diagnosed with Bells Palsy) and I feel and look stupid. I cant talk right and going to school to be an english teacher makes me think that all the kids are going to do is make fun of me.

My fiance and I break up... and im not sure if I should salvage the relationship, or let it go. Part of me wants both. Part of me is just really sick of getting hurt.

I have been having insane migraines and cant even go to school they are so bad. The last few weeks of CT scans and MRI's and being drugged up on pain pills just sucks.

Rawr. Me needs something.... but not sure what.

thanks for hearing me rant for a few.

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
Oh my goodness, Meeko!!!

I'm so sorry that things are going the way that they are for you...

I'll send you as much healing energy as I can...In fact...if you'd not mind a bunch of pagans sending out a healing spell to you, then I'd be glad to do that also...

Regardless...these are for you... hug hug hug hug hug

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
... and these hug hug hug hug hug

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
587 posts

Posted:
Oh wow sweetie! I'm so sorry to hear that!

Here's lots more hug hug

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

hazingtonjourneyman
51 posts

Posted:
Im so sorry to here that, and your most likily sick and tiered of hearing this but everything happens for a reason and i know this coz 2 years ago i dropped out of school was doing nothing and loving nothing and i had to learn a few lessons from karma before my life and body started looking up....
So this is what u need to do 1. buy the dvd The Secret 2. surround urself with all the people who love u and u love...this one is very important. 3. listen to happy music i suggest- over the rainbow, suddenly i see by KT tunstall and the way we get by by spoon my three fave happy songs and when in doubt poi.. and maybe u needed to leave ur fiance to find the next great person in ur life.(romantic or not)

Living is loving & Loving is Living
yet
Lying is Dying &
Dying can be Lying if you let it...

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
oh no. My mum had Bell's Palsy a few years ago. Half her face was paralysed and she couldnt eat or drink without dribbling it all out. She couldn't talk properly, she felt like a freak. It was so upsetting to see my mum so distressed. People did make fun of her and people stared at her. frown

Breaking up with your fiance is going to be tough frown hug

Keep on going, all this will pass and you can look back and think "God I hated the beginning of 2007, but I'm so glad things are how they are now".

I hope you get the feeling back in your face soon.

Much love and sympathy hug ubblove

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
I'm sorry to hear your having a bad time of it - I'm recently single and I hear where you are coming from..

Killer headaches are also something that I've had - mine was stress related, the muscles in my back where so tight that they werre pulling on my neck muscles which in turn were messing with my skull muscles.. I was a muscle knot! I went to see an accupunterist after my GP said that there was nothing wrong (didn't get offered a scan, but then my doc is all about saving money..) anyhooo.. the first session was amazing - I floated home and slept for ages - bliss..

long storey short - it really helped with the headaches and I've heard personal stories of accupunture helping with Bells Palsy also - but always talk to a pro to make sure..

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
i've got to say, the moment i "gave up" was the moment i realised " there is much more to life"

the simple things, the reality of things to come................ life is an adventure, an experience something thatr no other feeling can emulate

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
 Written by: M33k0

Rawr. Me needs something.... but not sure what.

You needs your chin up.

hug

DravenGOLD Member
4 posts

Posted:
sorry to hear about what you are going through... things will get better with time... well so i have been told.

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
they say it's always darkest before the dawn...things happen for a reason even if we can't see what they are at the time...then we look back and go "oooh, why didn't i see that before"
for the headaches, make sure you are getting enough sleep and drinking enough water...after you are hydrated, i've heard that a little caffiene opens up the blood vessels...deep breathing and meditation help with my stress headaches and stress aches
the palsy sucks and the fiance sucks but hopefully the palsy will pass or you find out who the real people are in your life, ie those who support you...bfs come and go
i truly hope things get better and you can find some inner rest

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

M33k0BRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
So things have been pretty rough the past few weeks, but here is how things are....

Bells Palsy: MUCH BETTER! I am not numb any more, still a bit paralyzed but I can talk just about normally and you almost cant tell that it is paralyzed at all.

The Guy: Meh, we are going back and forth right now but at least are better than we were. We both have a lot of [censored] going on right now and just getting at each others throat.

Migraines are getting under control, I had to quit 2 classes at school cause of them but I will take those next semester. My other professors are working with me.

My friends anniversary of his death was sunday, and weirdly enough... its given me the strength to be happy again. I shouldnt be sad for his death, I should be happy for his life smile

So things are getting better... kinda sucky at times but in the end I know things will be the way they should smile

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
 Written by: M33k0

So things have been pretty rough the past few weeks, but here is how things are....

Bells Palsy: MUCH BETTER! I am not numb any more, still a bit paralyzed but I can talk just about normally and you almost cant tell that it is paralyzed at all.

The Guy: Meh, we are going back and forth right now but at least are better than we were. We both have a lot of censored going on right now and just getting at each others throat.

Migraines are getting under control, I had to quit 2 classes at school cause of them but I will take those next semester. My other professors are working with me.

My friends anniversary of his death was sunday, and weirdly enough... its given me the strength to be happy again. I shouldnt be sad for his death, I should be happy for his life smile

So things are getting better... kinda sucky at times but in the end I know things will be the way they should smile

Keep fighting the good fight hug. I'm glad to hear that things are better since your first post here!

Ame futte ji katamaru.

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

M33k0BRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
Thankya much! smile

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
hug really sounds loads better

Good to have you smile

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

M33k0BRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
Thank ya! I hope to be posting much more, Im such a damn postwhore on other boards... but I also want to post here just to learn poi better and get some new friends, I am really lacking when it comes to skills with poi and its making me all grr.... I just want to be able to 1/2 the stuff you guys can! lol.

I should just move to Vegas, then pounce can teach me smile

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
hug

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

M33k0BRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
Huggies! hug