Justabitekainewbie
3 posts

Posted:
Hello!
Ive got a group in berkshire called Red's Caberet, and we're looking to branch out into acrobalance. I am hoping to get some hands on training done soon, but does anyone know of any fairly simple moves i can teach my group, until we get the guest? please reply to klhazell@gmail.com
red
xxx juggle

you live for the fight when thats all that you got, thats all that i got so im guna keep on fighting

MikefromGlosSILVER Member
Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
Acro shouldnt been done unless you have a trainned person with you otherwise your insurance will probebly be voided

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Justabitekai

Hello!
Ive got a group in berkshire called Red's Caberet, and we're looking to branch out into acrobalance. I am hoping to get some hands on training done soon, but does anyone know of any fairly simple moves i can teach my group, until we get the guest? please reply to klhazell@gmail.com
red
xxx juggle

I'd agree that you shouldnt try to learn from websites but I can put you in touch with some people that could arrange training in person...

[shameless plug]
https://www.myspace.com/sidewindcircus
[/shameless plug]

biggrin