Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Southern Lights 2007 15-17th june (New Forest Fire Gathering)

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
Firery_Fetusnewbie
4 posts

Posted:
hello everyone, i'd just like to say that i'm glad that i spent all this time and money to fly over here from the states to come to this festival, and as you can see i got myself a HOP account so i can keep in touch with all of the insanely kickass people i've met at Southern Lights. definitely coming back next year and hopefully i'll have more to contribute in the way of spinning or something of that nature so that i'm not just that american bloke. And a note to anyone going to pennsylvania near philadelphia in the states, if you need a place to stay let me know, and you can stay at mine. can't think of anymore to say at the moment so i will post again later

Only a Fetus with Fire is a happy Fetus.

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
Glad to hear you got back safe, was nice to meet you, now go find shpongle, celtic cross, younger brother and pendulum somewhere smile

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
tired now wink any pictures people would like put up on the festival pictures pages please e-mail them to me at

lee at flamefireshows.com

I'm hoping to put up the camera tree pictures shortly (when I get the discs off simon) and would like to put up other pictures that people have taken if they are kind enough to donate them wink

Darkness - I got those pictures cheers biggrin I shall go through them and put up the best along with the camera tree pics

thanks everyone and I'll re-post when the pictures are in wink

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2572&l=7fbb4&id=515312458

You're welcome to any of these if you want them Lee smile

Really looking forward to seeing the camera tree pics biggrin

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Mynci, feel free to use my pics too from the previous link I posted up smile

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
biggrin cheers guys I'll start pilfering tomorrow.

for the moment here is the link to the other pictures gallery that I will be updating regularly as I collate all the images

camera tree pics will be available next week i reckon

enjoy wink

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
where is the link?

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

darkness-beforeGOLD Member
Rock is dead, long live paper and scissors
197 posts

Posted:
Southern lights video uploaded, some drunken camera work, massively reduced file size (down to 10mb from 75) and voila.

enjoy

https://www.myspace.com/dagoblinking

Edit: heres the link mynci should have put up https://www.flamefireshows.com/southernlights2007pictures.html biggrin
EDITED_BY: darkness-before (1182810706)

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Telepath wanted, you know where to apply.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
redface

cheers jon my PC at home doesn't like scripted windows so I always struggle with links and picture posts.

camera tree pics will be given to me NEXT tuesday I have been told, when we all meet up to de-brief, as simon and matt are talking to holton lee on thursday to find out how they thought it all went and to try and secure the site for next year biggrin

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Mynci

.... to find out how they thought it all went and to try and secure the site for next year biggrin

so hopefuly i will not be in a damn carnivale biggrin

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
hug t'was a shame you missed it my dear was great fun wink here's to you coming next year beerchug

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

Posted:
I missed all the staff pics. I was sleeping the Saturday night off frown HEY to everyone I must have met in a loud blur of alcofrolic-ness on the Sarurday night. All you guys rock!
Hay to all those I met in a loud blur of me being sober but loud and blurry all the same. You rock too!

Next year get more helpers Mynci boy! Pro plus is over rated ubblol

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
meeting with holton lee today wink to confirm site for next year... early indications are good a big thank you to everybody who helped as it looks like we'll be back next year biggrin

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
offtopic

Q: Why do ducks have webbed feet?
A; To stamp out burning forest fires

Q: Why do elephants have big feet?
A: To stamp out burning ducks

biggrin

OK, I'll go now....* slinks off tittering to herself, narrowly avoiding low-flying wellie*

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Yay!!! bounce

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

mattbassmanSILVER Member
Southern Lights Whore
51 posts

Posted:
Hi there, we have confirmed the same site for next year. 13-14-15th June. Announcments and discussion can be found HERE!!!
See you there
xxx

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
does that mean I have to open up ticket sales again :lol

Edit:

also means next year our festival isn't the weekend before glastonbury... :
EDITED_BY: Mynci (1183045974)

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Apologies for the lateness of my comments!

Well done lads!!! It rocked! Though still unsure whether it was worth missing the sight of Meast tweaking his nipples in Paris... tongue (Kidding, mostly...) Sandy spinning naked, twice, on my request more than made up for that biggrin

Hopefully word will spread and it will grow to be the Southern PLAY...

Well done again guys, and well done to whoever managed to mojo away the rain until after it had finished...

Bring on next year!

clap clap clap I got the clap

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Chronofracture333Hobo Gaylord
329 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Neon_Shaolin

I got the clap

confused

If you go to your doctor she can give you a cream for that sort of thing...

*no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no*

"Oooh, what a shiny new move!"

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Does it include Strawberries? ubblove

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
I dunno Dave...

Even I thought Meast was fairly hot in Paris... and you know how I avoid staffers smile

Getting to the other side smile

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Yes. I hear you always break out in a rash when you come in contact with staffers...

Did you see him tweak his nips? Or Ronan for that matter... tongue

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Sadly true smile

I saw Meast spin things on his nipples (or at least his chest, which is close enough)...

Ronan didn't take his shirt off (I don't think...)... he's Irish... and it wasn't warm enough biggrin

hug

Getting to the other side smile

_khan_SILVER Member
old hand
768 posts

Posted:
I love how you guys notice the nipple tweaking and shirt removal habits of the hot spinny boys. I think that when we do eventually meet, we shall get along famously!

taken out of context i must seem so strange
~ ani di franco

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Camera tree pics, anyone? ubbangel

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
biggrin Hi aimeé I got them off simon at about 1am on saturday morning and have been working at hampton courrt all weekend, I shall pry marie off the PC tonight and put up the gallery, if you want a preview marie has a load of them up on bebo (she created a F.L.A.M.E account) southern lights bebo page I think there are a couple of albums... some of the pictures are down to alcohol consumption I think ubblol

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
i'm loving the sexy photo of me and aimee!! ubblol

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Oh my god!
We're on the album cover as well ubblolubblol

*guuuurrn*

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
That's maries baby ubblol she loves bebo and runs all our stuff on it tongue

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
ok people I have finally done the camera tree pictures biggrin and here they are:

southern lights 2007 pictures

Page: ...