Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Southern Lights 2007 15-17th june (New Forest Fire Gathering)

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
DEAL!!! Well be rubbish at heckling, but will make loads of noise...just for you biggrin devil

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
damn it... ubblol I think we should do something a little different than the usual fire show wink but it's whether the other agree

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Rainbow BrightSILVER Member
44 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Mynci

damn it... ubblol I think we should do something a little different than the usual fire show wink but it's whether the other agree

Jelly Wrestling....Thats different! biggrin

More colourful than a box of crayons!

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Oh deary me! Four and a half hours in the train!

Anybody else training it up from the south east and want to keep me company?!

sichaineyBRONZE Member
enthusiast
242 posts

Posted:
Four and a half hours ay... trains are usually quite fun tho, and just think you will trade 4.5 hours of train and weird people for 56 hours of hedonism!!!

and Lee how about we do our usual show..... but in sparkly thongs!!

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I need a new one, my sequins have all been picked off wink

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
I commute 5 days a week on the train, so the novelty of people missing their minds trying to talk to me has worn off slghtly.

I just want the weirdos to leave me and my book alone now rolleyes

But true, a boring little ride on the train, in exchange for a whole weekdend of madness cool

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
Now i don't know if can come, i have been put incharge of organising things for our town carnival and the juggling club, its on the 16th frown frown

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
frown oh no it'll be a shame if your not there my dear hug

spoke to strugz yesterday and I think he's coming now due to work issues instead of uber paris

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
 Written by: sichainey

and Lee how about we do our usual show..... but in sparkly thongs!!

umm at first this sounded like a good idea to me...but then I thought about it and ...oh dear God no!

ubblol

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

simtaBRONZE Member
compfuzzled
1,182 posts

Posted:
awww frogette u gots to come smile and tis cool strugz is comin aswell

theres gonna be enuf good staffers at uberparis lol now if only we can get chronos there aswell rolleyes
EDITED_BY: simta (1179156599)

"the geeks have got you" - Gayle

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
i would love to and i am still thinking about it however i have been asked to do this for the juggling club. short notice admittedly but our town runs the risk of loosing its carnival for ever if there isn't a good turn out, they only have had 4 entries for floats when there used to be 20+ i also don't want to let the club down, it may of been going for years but its only just recently really started getting off the ground and is my mission to make the club so much better and organised, now that i have been made a commitee member i can really start to make a difference.

if there is anyway i could do both i will, but i am not sure. its really got to me as i was looking forward to this so much and meeting you guys again

i just don't know what to do

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
hug It will work out...you've got to come, you just got to! biggrin

sichaineyBRONZE Member
enthusiast
242 posts

Posted:
Gothfrogette

could you not entrust someone with the resposibility on the day...surely if you have done all the pre-planning it will just be a case of someone being in your place for those few hours.

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
not without alot of stress for others, the owner of the club isn't going to be there as he has a private gig in the afternoon (i think)

simtaBRONZE Member
compfuzzled
1,182 posts

Posted:
sounds bad but its a worthy mission and well spose jus have to wait til play for my hug :P

"the geeks have got you" - Gayle

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
and mine biggrin but here's a little pre hug hug

Matt551SILVER Member
2 posts

Posted:
hey this sounds like a fun event, due to commitments of others i'd be attending alone... if anyone wants to join me or if i can join anyone else let me know. i'm located in cornwall...

matt

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Aimée

Oh deary me! Four and a half hours in the train!

Anybody else training it up from the south east and want to keep me company?!

Not so sure now, I might be, as I kinda sold my lift on the, 'you get to spend an entire weekend with me and baby Lee' basis. With him not going, I don't know if I'm a strong enough prize on my own. Will let you know.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
oh you are blu ubblol oh yes biggrin

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
ubblol Thanks Mynci hug

On a side note, the position of 'annoying talking donkey' has just opened, I'll be scouting for someone to fill the position ubblol

darkness-beforeGOLD Member
Rock is dead, long live paper and scissors
197 posts

Posted:
Was that travel? On the train? From the south east? I'm Pompy way definatley south enough but east enough for you? I shall be going most likley on the train less I can find a lift.

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Telepath wanted, you know where to apply.

LMSPBRONZE Member
veteran
1,588 posts

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
hmmm, nice bubbylons!

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

JtJCheck ya later
500 posts

Posted:
are tickets for this sold out now? my friend was trying but compoota said no.

Jake the Juggler

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
not sold out.. hmmm I shall have a look ... what ticket were they trying to buy?
a friend of ours had a bit of trouble trying to buy a second ticket...
I'll try and sort it out tonight when I'm at home I may just need to fiddle with the buy now button code

I've had some troubles using fierefox on the site too but then I'm not really technology minded but the others are even more useless wink

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Mynci

I'm not really technology minded but the others are even more useless wink

nothing like a bit of rreassurance from the top eh wink

ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
I might have a spare ticket - got to ask Lex if she wants it tho.. try to tempt her out to the country side..

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
yep and that was nothing like reassurance wink

we did do tests beforehand rolleyes but haven't had any problems before this... I blame paypal for not being able to handle the throughput ubblol BESIDES .. TOP... ME I'm just a lowly junk mynci biggrin

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I'm going to put a phone number on the site to call if you have problems, I should sort it all out tonight but if not there will be a help line biggrin

Page: ......