• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Southern Lights 2007 15-17th june (New Forest Fire Gathering)

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 1...141516
Mynci
BRONZE Member since Apr 2005

Mynci

Macaque of all trades

Total posts: 8737
Posted:OK People, Yesterday the Venue was confirmed for our little festival / Gathering.

Southern Lights 2007 Info

Dates are 15-17 June

(unfortunately clashes with Uberparis but Rob has been told off for this minor transgression)

Venue is Holton Lee (near Poole) in Dorset

Max Capacity is 250 people

Stuff going on / planned

Big Marquee

Music (bands / DJ) until 11 pm (then PA down by camp site until late although quieter)

Workshops (anybody who wants to run one let me know)

Fire spinning Area

Bonfire (was planned for camp fires but we are pushing for one or the other)

BBQ

Open Mic sessions

Morning Forest Yoga

Nature walks

other stuff to be confirmed wink

price is looking like 25 in advance a bit more on the door

maps and routes will be provided and it is about 1 mile from the nearest train station and a bus stops opposite the entrance.

let me know if you are interested, bring your drums biggrin

more info to follow...

Tickets available HERE

Directions and details Here (this bit will be updated a bit closer to the time so no-one gets lost wink

EDITED_BY: Mynci (1171402350)

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Delete Topic

Mynci

Mynci

Macaque of all trades

Posted:That's maries baby ubblol she loves bebo and runs all our stuff on it tongue

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Delete

Mynci

Mynci

Macaque of all trades

Posted:ok people I have finally done the camera tree pictures biggrin and here they are:

southern lights 2007 pictures

Delete

Bubbles_
SILVER Member since Nov 2004

Bubbles_

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3383
Posted:ubblol oh dear....

wicked pics though!

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Delete

Mynci

Mynci

Macaque of all trades

Posted:we claim no responsibility for content or quality ubblol or the state of some of the subject matter tongue

Delete

Bubbles_

Bubbles_

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:my heads a birght light.....

see evidence i am the divine one....

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)

Delete

blu_valley
SILVER Member since Apr 2005

blu_valley

fluffy mess

Total posts: 197
Posted:I knew it all along... :0

hug

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Delete

Bubbles_

Bubbles_

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:see im not just full of crap, its all just abract, like the duck in the pond, it all has meaning...

Creater of Jenisms(TM)

Delete

Neon_Shaolin
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Total posts: 6120
Posted:If the Ducks and the Beavers went to war with each other, where the Platypus's loyalties lie....?

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

Bubbles_

Bubbles_

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:platypus's arent loyal everyone knows that, they'll raid the dams for all the stick they can get!

Creater of Jenisms(TM)

Delete

Page: 1...141516