Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Southern Lights 2007 15-17th june (New Forest Fire Gathering)

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
ubblol oh dear....

wicked pics though!

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
we claim no responsibility for content or quality ubblol or the state of some of the subject matter tongue

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
my heads a birght light.....

see evidence i am the divine one....

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I knew it all along... :0

hug

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
see im not just full of crap, its all just abract, like the duck in the pond, it all has meaning...

Creater of Jenisms(TM)

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
If the Ducks and the Beavers went to war with each other, where the Platypus's loyalties lie....?

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
platypus's arent loyal everyone knows that, they'll raid the dams for all the stick they can get!

Creater of Jenisms(TM)

Page: ...