Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Southern Lights 2007 15-17th june (New Forest Fire Gathering)

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Jakey, i'd love you to pick me up from here, I'll gladly play juice price! Remember I have a little one with me too! (well, a 19 year old girl!) hug

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Skulduggery

Written by: Aimée

and can barely lie lengthways in it

Wooo!
naked Aimée! biggrin

Took me a while to click on that redface ubblol ubblol

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
I am getting so so so excited about seeing you lot!! my bestest mates!! hug bounce

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

misscorinthianSILVER Member
old hand
784 posts

Posted:
I am getting really excited too.... and a little scared, for reasons which escape me confused

XLenX

Devoted although mostly absent owner of the 1, the original... Asena

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
BOO!! wink now that's all the scary stuff out of the way biggrin right peeps it's you last chance for tickets TODAY!

I shall be closing the online ticket buttons this very evening approx 10pm so don't leave it too late after that if you want to come it'll be £35 on the gate or £10 a day NO MATTER WHAT TIME YOU ARRIVE and you won't be allowed to camp on day tickets.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

sichaineyBRONZE Member
enthusiast
242 posts

Posted:
The forcast is continually getting better as we approach!!!

WOO-HOO!!

p.s i really need some sleep....im a broken man!

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I think I'm getting a cold ubbcrying NOT NOW!!!!

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Oh noes!
*thinks anti-cold things for blu*
hug hug hug

sichaineyBRONZE Member
enthusiast
242 posts

Posted:
Its just hayfever in wolfs clothing blu!!

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I hope so...I'm comming no matter what,I just feel sorry for my tent-buddy if it turns into a full blown cold! Ive dosed up on vitamins so hold thumbs!

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
hug for blu

I was thinking if anybody wants to do an impromptu workshop / trickswop on the friday let us know as we left it pretty open for people to arrive but it would be nice if visitors wanted to do some things to keep themselves occupied whilst watching the rest struggle to put up tents biggrin

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

darkness-beforeGOLD Member
Rock is dead, long live paper and scissors
197 posts

Posted:
I love watching people struggle to put up tents! lolsign

Quick q though, my sam kinda bailled on me frown

What do I do about the fact I now seem to have a non transferable non refundable spare ticket? shrug ooooops
*mumbles* Stupid good for nothin girl......oughta.......

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Telepath wanted, you know where to apply.

sichaineyBRONZE Member
enthusiast
242 posts

Posted:
Quick q though, my sam kinda bailled on me frown

What do I do about the fact I now seem to have a non transferable non refundable spare ticket? shrug ooooops
*mumbles* Stupid good for nothin girl......oughta.......

Bring someone else along to the party!! they dont have to be circus minded to enjoy this one.
If you do get someone else if poss email/pm there name.If not make sure they come down with you on the day. smile

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
yeah dude, bring a mate or flog it to them for as much as you can get wink

JtJCheck ya later
500 posts

Posted:
I'll entertain people on friday. it's gonna be my birthday and i dont have a tent to put up. so come and find my big yellow van with a green stripe round it and a chimney, and join my birthday party biggrin plenty of toys and music and fun until event starts properly!!!

i'm gettin all excited now:D

Jake the Juggler

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Damnit, we all have gigs on Friday so not making it down till Saturday frown

I don't want to miss your bday Jake, so i'm re-locating it till Saturday ok? Glad you agree ubbangel

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

sichaineyBRONZE Member
enthusiast
242 posts

Posted:
*** this was posted on the flame fire shows forum if anyone is interested.****

Hi,

Ive got room for a few, im heading from Sandhurst area, joining M3 jct 4 so anywhere around there or on route i can prob do just emial me on liveinmybus@hotmail.com.

cheers

chopper

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
ok so managed to find simta and we are now at mine endulging in pot noodles bounce

just need to pack
wash
do washing
stop panicking
sort transport
stop finding things to do
do i pack my sat-nav?
wheres my socks?

ubbloco

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

simtaBRONZE Member
compfuzzled
1,182 posts

Posted:
after having a hectic couple of days and very sore hands after using some crazy mad machine at work the other night ive finally sat down and relaxed chez bubbles

and what a delightful welcome biggrin

shall see you all very soon after navigating the megabus and megatrain (how close is that to megatron and how much cooler would it be if it was a typo and we were bought to dorset in megatron)

wink

"the geeks have got you" - Gayle

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
*yawn* morning!

see you all soon! biggrin

oh and its peeing it down here...

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Whats all this about emailing names of the people on the other ticket you bought... Was I meant to do that? I got 2 Tickets... one for me and one for Jonny UCoF.... I never emailed anyone to say the other was for Jonny... or did I.... I can't remember. Who am I meant to email?

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

sichaineyBRONZE Member
enthusiast
242 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Skulduggery

Whats all this about emailing names of the people on the other ticket you bought... Was I meant to do that? I got 2 Tickets... one for me and one for Jonny UCoF.... I never emailed anyone to say the other was for Jonny... or did I.... I can't remember. Who am I meant to email?

Dont worry about it we have ways and means of finding out who has brought tickets and if they are the right person....and dont worry its not torture!!!
But seeing as you have mentioned it now I shall amend the list biggrin

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Chocolate buttons.

lilith_in_londonSILVER Member
149 posts

Posted:
hmm, the BBC seems to think it's going to be nice on sat and sun... can only hope!!

yay! bounce

c'est pas nous qui sommes à la rue, c'est la rue kétanou!

1st official camden town (uk) meet 21st october! see the events bit

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
I went up to my dads flat yesterday to pick up all my camping gear, and in a side pocket in my rucksack was a little tuppawear box with sugar and tea bags in it, presumably there since last PLAY.
The mould had stuck the box to the material redface ubblol

Just need to pack now, got my young persons renewed, and for the first time in my entire life I got a good passport photo!

Does anybody know a rough price for a taxi from Poole station to the festi? Just so I know how much money to put aside.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
simon may I'll ask him and re-post or alternatively you try a bus as there is a stop opposite holton Lee but not sure what number stop there (must check online)

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain

wink

ubbangel

ubblol

im not bitter ubblol

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
ubblol

great comeback biggrin

I was only joking - i hope you all have a fooking fantastic time and the weather beams for ya

ubbrollsmile

hug

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
that told you dude tongue

besides if it rains... we can just go and swim in the sea ubblol

Page: ......