FeniXTranzmember
17 posts

Posted:
saw all the great help you gave on the trance music, so jsut asking if anyone knew of some good club music IE Liberty,infernal,plasmic honey, aquagen" actually some good bass songs is what im looking for any one know of some others songs like these artists have?

Shibakienthusiast
309 posts

Posted:
I dont have my music with me right now (at work, ugh), but try LTJ Bukem, Log. Prog. Vol. 3, disc 2, the purple one, song 3. The first minute is slow, building, then blam! he lays it on us. Bukem didnt actually produce it, but it is off of his label. Also, most of Faithless' sunday 8am album is chock full of bass, check out Bring My Family Back. One thing I found, in my car, I actually had to turn the bass DOWN on this album cause they dubbed it so loud on the album. smileCheers!

Wow

HephGOLD Member
79 posts

Posted:
shibaki,faithless is my favorite group in the whole wide world(how old do i sound now?), im always so happy when i hear other people are into them.... i saw Sister Bliss spin at a 30,000 person rave in Australia last year; can you say: kick ass?anyway, sorry i had to chip in randomly, but i thought i'd shout out a "right on" to a fellow faithless fan. im waiting impatiently for a new tour. -hephaestosp.s. check out "The Long Way Home", esp the version on the remix disc Saturday 3 am. great song to spin to, good tempo changes. and Reverence, their first album, is a great one too.

FeniXTranzmember
17 posts

Posted:
um, does anyone have some actual real club music like the others i have mentioned in my post