DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Has anyone seen this?
I could be wrong but what I think I saw him do was set his hair on fire and then do a back flip while somebody breathed on him, creating a massive ball of fire. You should have seen his face!!

Another more impressive and only slightly less stupid one was, set the hair on fire and do a backflip while breathing himself.

During all this there didn't look to be any sort of safety precautions taken, though I'm not really sure what to expect besides perhaps an ambulance.

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
dude. this is steve-o. of course he's gonna do really stupid stuff that no-one else would even consider.
they do generally have safety's around though.

and anyway, setting your hair on fire is okay as long as its short

has anyone seen dirty sanchez?!!!??
and i'm specifically referring to the program on mtv about the welsh skaters and nothing else here
now i love bam and jackass is cool but they honestly have nothing on this bunch of sadists.
stopping a bmx wheel from spinning using your scrotum?

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

ChorinBRONZE Member
217 posts

Posted:
Sounds about right. I haven't seen SteveO's vid myself but from what I heard and the clips I've seen I'm not surprised. I've seen all of the CKY videos which is where Jackass originated and Jackass is tame compared with some of the stuf they do on those. And, saftey? what's saftey? when those guys are involved!

Dilbert's Words of Wisdom -
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either!
You are slower than a herd of turtles stampedeing through peanut butter!

Oh yeah.... Don't tell the ants

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Yea, I've seen Dirty Sanchez once and that was enough to convice me your probably right. I can't remember any of the videos but remember them all being particularly gruesome.

When I was watching those DVDs last night (a friend also got Bam's CKY2K) it kinda got me thinking about how all this stuff started with skaters. My brain, made some vague reference to poiinthepark/te Pooke videos and how they have (in my opinion) raised the bar round here too. The future is exciting that's for sure!!

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
i've got a sudden urge to run to scotland and re-film the whole aphex twin 'come to daddy' sequence from cky2k with tePOOKa, complete with pk doing the fisheye scream

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:

That'd be classic. Your're after putting that song in my head now!!

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
The thing about Steve-O is that he's a fully trained circus-member and is probably exceptionally talented at breathing and flipping - so for him it probably isn't *that* bigger deal.

Not saying it's a good idea, but I'm sure it's a lot more controlled than it appears...

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Chotysmember
91 posts

Posted:
Well flipping and twirling may not be *that* bigger thing for Steve-O but i bet we wasn't trained in eating that rat or possum or getting darts thrown at his ass like he does in the DVD

:Chotys:

chilipeppermember
85 posts

Posted:
Yeah i saw that DVD on sale at my local vid shop, wanted to get it but cant be bothed buying it, and its not out to rent!

Dirty sanchez = grose! Anyone seen the bit where he gets dragged over grip paper (from skateboards) by his naked ass, and then when its all cut and shredded they put salt and vinegar on it!!! Thats gotta hurt!

Chili pepper

High Class Hippy #5'One day i WILL own a VW Campervan''i'll sell a liver, u can live with just one, cant u?'Jebus...Jebus