Forums > Social Chat > Abusing resorces, stupid emails and a diary from a kid with allot of time on his hand

Login/Join to Participate

fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
okay,
now after reading the topic from pele on abusive people who take there resorces for granted, i have come to realise 2 things.
1) pele buy a gun and hunt them down
2) this same person is probably responcable for all the goddamnend ****ing junk mail that i think we all might be experencing.

here is an example. (now this is actual)

email from: Topic:
firefairy HI
pyrostix see my girlfriend nude
flamegoddess is your septic tank troubled?

and shit like that.
and its in the bulk mail.
and they are always going on about the septic tanks.
if you know em please shoot them i hate junk mail
on the other hand sending a fulse email to pele about fake niceness or something, i ahve some thing to tell you, pele is nice and always has been nice, get on the wrong side of her and she is still nice (i think )
and stop pranking nice people
ahhhhhh
i have got to stop getting drunk and using this forum, shit i actually wrote that.
so yea pele allone with the bad emails OR I WILL EAT YOU

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
quote:
i have got to stop getting drunk and using this forum, shit i actually wrote that.
ah, the wonders of spending 90 minutes doing the usual 30 minute walk home after a pub crawl, and finding to your delight that not only can you still use a computer, but long after everyone else has gone to bed the internet provides yet more people to talk at.

It's happened to me many times, including posting to this board, so i won't take the piss . Actually I usually end up playing online computer games, and acusing everyone of cheating because they have a reaction time faster than my 3 seconds

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
I have no idea what that was all about but it was funny and it was sweet so thank you! I needed that laugh!
*thinking buy a gun and shoot them* I have a hard time stepping on flowers...maybe a water gun!

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
I bought one friend one of those super-soakers for Christmas one year. But it was an extra special one that you could switch modes on and shoot nerf balls from. Ahhhhh bliss

So lets just nerf all those little losers to death

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
pele don't need no gun, shoooot
she can flick a quarter off her tummy and demolish a beer bottle at 40 feet! like superman with the peanuts! YEEEEEEHAAAAAWWWW!!!!!!

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
*looking around cautiously*

WHo told you arashi?

Mannnn! Now that my super power is exposed, I will have to figure out a new one!

Lovin' the supersoaker nerf idea... perhaps combine that with my shimmies for a hipshooter!

(PS arashi, keep practicing that bellydance and you too can flick a quarter )

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I misread that - i thought it said that P could detach a quarter of her belly and flick it great distances.

A very special super power indeed.

Meh

Raphael96SILVER Member
old hand
899 posts

Posted:
supersoakers are great!

Raph