• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Discussion > Toys for girls and Toys for boys *rated*

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 123

Total posts: 6650
Posted:Is there any such thing?

I mean we have certainly seen male spinners using Poi over the extent to merely use them as an excuse to wiggle their backsides and instead of wearing lingerie wink and as far as I heard there are female spinners out there, who can play with (double) sticks and are confident in there femalehood wink

But we (recently) had the question here: Are Poi for girls only? umm ubblol rolleyes

Therefore my question to you: Is there any toy at all that can be attached to a certain sex(ual behaviour)?

Enjoy biggrin

... errm should I attach a poll to this? I mean I could now list every individual toy and ask: "for girls, or for boys (only)... whatya reckon?" *ponders*

The fast version:

(Fire/ Acrylic) Balls

Devil Sticks

Staff (doubles)

In alphabetical order, please feel free to spank me if I forgot one - you have indications?

[edit] umm thanx for the spank - how on earth could I forget fans and acryllics (sic) ubbloco redface

EDITED_BY: FireTom (1170221677)

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

Total posts: 215
Posted:yup biggrin

Speed of Dark: As yet unmeasured, but believed to be faster than light owing to its ability to move so quickly out of light's way. -- Terry Pratchett

[total number of times I've been hit in the head with poi: 10! <--- Double Digits!!!!]

Page: 123