Forums > Social Chat > strugz needs a girlfriend - stat!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Strugz is a shy guy, generally not entirely sober at all times, thoughtful and devoted. He's currently single, and yes, desperate.

This is not a joke.

Strugz obviously is good with the stick, but he's not gay, he wants a girl. (Guys: he's not too smart, he probably won't notice if you dress up as a girl.)

Strugz lives in the deep south of england, and if you live there and are available this weekend, all the better. he's in his late 20's, but his grin makes him look young again. He has managed to feed himself and keep himself clean for the past few years, and he has a job, so he can at least vaguely look after himself, and has the money to look after you. In other words, he's a bit of a stoner.

He probably doesn't have the strength of will to stop a women trying to dominate him, nor the strength of personality to overcome any prospective shy girl with his opinions.

Pm strugz if you find him interesting.

Remember, this is not a joke, strugz REALLY is desperate.

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
at this point, can we make a how many burnt toast members does it take to change a light bulb? joke thread?

Like: How many Burnt Toast members does it take to change a light bulb?

Just one, but they drop the light bulb and break it, twice, burn themselves, and halfway through forget how to do it. wink

something like that?

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
How many burnt toast members does it take to change a lightbulb:

two. one to actually change the lightbulb, and strugz to stand around in his pixie hat with a joint, watching, unhelpfully!

:P

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
how many vodka and oranges does it take to change a lightbulb.....

well for a start it only needchanging coz they blew the dam thing up, as for replacing it well, itll take both of them, then theyd need the instuctions in script form the whole time and theyd still screw it up wink

tongue

but it would be fun watching biggrin

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

Sparklygreenfire*Green Spirit*
201 posts

Posted:
Lol!!

Good point actually...where is MY pixie hat Strugz? wink

Are you a robot...or an alien?

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
How many Burnt Toast members does it take to change a light bulb?

A minimum of two:-

Scenario One - With Duballstar you don't need a ladder. Strugz in the background skinning up...

Scenario Two - Durbs can get the ladder himself. Strugz in the background skinning up...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
strugz: that's [censored].

It'd be more like:

How many of vodka and orange does it take to change a lightbulb?

Both of them, one to blow up the lightbulb, one to abuse burnt toast and all other lightbulb changers.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
ARGH! Jo you beat me to it!

Then again you can't beat universal truth... biggrin

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
ubblol

you wish - vodka and orange will be like stage hands compared to the new improved toast.......

youl be my bitch - go change my bulb tongue

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
wink arrr

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
 Written by: strugz

you wish - vodka and orange will be like stage hands compared to the new improved toast.......

ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

cool! Does that mean you make more fireworks explode more often? We only had a 50% success rate...

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
Is there a point pehind the 'burnt toast/light bulb changing' thing? or just people randomly having a stab at strugz?

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:

youl be my bitch - go change my bulb tongue

Fallen off already!? tongue

Guess that answers the question of whether or not Toast members are capable! biggrin

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
 Written by: mcp

ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

cool! Does that mean you make more fireworks explode more often? We only had a 50% success rate...

ubblol ubblol ubblol

of couse, we would have at least blown both ends and set fire to the stage backing, whilst shout, what c**t built this!! and can i have some more K ubblol

trippy man - *stumbles off stage*

see why i say stage hands now dont you, differant leauge mate, differant leauge - but you have potential, wed like you to come down for an interview one day wink

Steaks - it mcp m8 - talking to me - of course its andom stabbing smile i mean its not like you can crash a lightbulb eh wink
EDITED_BY: strugz (1176909178)

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
and if you could, strugz would be the one doing it, all the while never noticing the pub roof ripping shreds out of the side...

Hmmm, maybe I just took a burnt toast injoke and made it public? Oh well! It's stuff like that that'll make me a slice!

ubblol ubblol

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
wanabe slice......

youd be the only "slice girl" we have lex but shes a fat nakker and doesnt count as a slice...... more a "loaf girl" wink

so weve got

fat slice
burnt slice
stoned slice
baby slice
tall slice
gay slice
kieth (that name is just funny on its own wink )

so meg - with your staffin skills, youd have to be "crummy slice" wink

ubblol

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
If I wanted to be a slice I'd be:

scottish slice.
or
macho slice.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
macho slice.....

ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

your about as macho as a fairy at barbies tea party tongue

and scottish slice is just not original enough..... see i knew you were not ready yet wink

more abusive training required (damn i never thought id be saying that to you!) ubblol

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
ubblol

how many flame oz members does it take to change a lightbulb?

er. they can't. if a flame oz 'member' ever got out, neon dave'd be all over them, and they'd never get near the lightbulb...

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
ubblol

good one dude - although im pretty sure that if dave ever got hold of a flame oz member - the bulb wouldnt need changing therd be enough heat and light generated through friction alone...... ubblol

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
I might be as macho as a fruit pastel, but in you lot, I'd definately be the macho one. I mean look at you! I could beat up each of your with a hand tied behind my back! (Not that it would be well tied there, since the person tying it there would most likely be stoned and incompetent, they are a member of toast after all.)

how does a 'member' change a lightbulb anyway? That 's a youtube video, right there.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
ubblol

the challenge has been set.......

me and meg have a fight - loser changes a lightbuld with their member whilst dave films for Youtube ubblol

bing it on ya wee scottish puff wink

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
ubblol

I'd like to bite me off a slice of meg.

ubbangel

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
 Written by: bluecat

ubblol

how many flame oz members does it take to change a lightbulb?

er. they can't. if a flame oz 'member' ever got out, neon dave'd be all over them, and they'd never get near the lightbulb...

umm

Your point being....?

Nah, Knox is cute but a bit too pretty for my liking...

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol

Awesome lads...

Go toast indeed. I'm so jealous. No. Really.

smile

(so then, anyone need some work?)

xxx

Getting to the other side smile

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
dave! Shave you head again! Right down to the bone! Do ittttttttttttttttt.

Er... I'm going home now.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Why? I wanna grow my hair again one last time while I still have a hairline! THEN I'll have a Bic-job! biggrin Either that or one of those 'Front Half Bald/Back Half Ponytail' do's you see in Chinese Historical films! biggrin

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:

wanabe slice......

youd be the only "slice girl" we have lex but shes a fat nakker and doesnt count as a slice...... more a "loaf girl" wink

so weve got

fat slice
burnt slice
stoned slice
baby slice
tall slice
gay slice
kieth (that name is just funny on its own wink )

so meg - with your staffin skills, youd have to be "crummy slice" wink

ubblol

*runs away and cries* frown frown

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
 Written by: MCP @ BJC

Damn, I wanna be in Toast - it's the best

You know it's true tongue

Q: How many members of Jam does it take to change a light-bulb?
A: Trick question - Girls can't change lightbulbs tongue

Come back Niki, everyone needs ginger toast wink

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
watch it, you. or there'll be serious jam on toast action.

spank

innuendo? what innuendo?

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
That's the spirit Rob... biggrin

For some reason when you said 'Jam' I thought of Vodka and Orange, in which case I would voted for a pairing of Durbs and Meg... smile

Page: ......