• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Forums > Social Chat > strugz needs a girlfriend - stat!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 1...2223242526...30
mcp
PLATINUM Member since May 2003

mcp

Flying Water Muppet

Total posts: 5276
Posted:Strugz is a shy guy, generally not entirely sober at all times, thoughtful and devoted. He's currently single, and yes, desperate.

This is not a joke.

Strugz obviously is good with the stick, but he's not gay, he wants a girl. (Guys: he's not too smart, he probably won't notice if you dress up as a girl.)

Strugz lives in the deep south of england, and if you live there and are available this weekend, all the better. he's in his late 20's, but his grin makes him look young again. He has managed to feed himself and keep himself clean for the past few years, and he has a job, so he can at least vaguely look after himself, and has the money to look after you. In other words, he's a bit of a stoner.

He probably doesn't have the strength of will to stop a women trying to dominate him, nor the strength of personality to overcome any prospective shy girl with his opinions.

Pm strugz if you find him interesting.

Remember, this is not a joke, strugz REALLY is desperate.

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

Delete Topic

_Clare_
BRONZE Member since Oct 2002

_Clare_

Still wiggling

Total posts: 5967
Posted:rolleyes

Will the smut never end?!

tongue

hug2

Getting to the other side smile

Delete

strugz
BRONZE Member since Mar 2002

strugz

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3964
Posted:probably not..........

although im impressed weve carried this on without Dave ubblol

he must be "busy" either that or hes round somewhere pretending he cant pick up his halo wink ubbrollsmile

EDITED_BY: strugz (1176822298)

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

Delete

mech
BRONZE Member since Jun 2003

mech

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 6207
Posted:i have also bought ucof some stud pants,

there where titie whities, witha giant long sock on teh front to put your willie in smile

Step (el-nombrie)

Delete

_Stix_

_Stix_

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 2419
Posted:so you are a 'double ender' then Strugz..??

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

Delete

steaks
SILVER Member since Dec 2005

steaks

former manc tour guide

Total posts: 1909
Posted:Mech, I'm sorry. That post wasn't meant to upset, offend or annoy you. I like you, I think your a decent, honest and funny guy to be around.
The comments made in the play thread last year, I admit were more than likely out of line, however it was meant as light hearted banter. I never meant to upset, annoy or offend anyone, least of all you, with any of it. So I am sorry if that has been the case.
If you wish me to stay out of your way, then after this post I will. I have no issue with that and no offence has been taken with your rant, you are perfectly just in saying what you said if that is how you feel.

hug

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

Delete

strugz

strugz

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted: Written by: MisStix

so you are a 'double ender' then Strugz..??

is that rhyming cockney slang there miss stix - eh eh tongue

if so - well done.......... i just like 2 of anything i can........ thats all ubbloco

and Steaks - biggrin beerchug biggrin

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

Delete

_Clare_

_Clare_

Still wiggling

Posted:Two of anything?

Is that so?!

tongue

Delete

mech

mech

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:i have no more right or ownership of this site than you do, or any of us do.

what right do i have to tell you to stay out of my way

just knwo that you have pissed me off, and while i have pissed people off and they have given me second chances (on may occasions) just like i have swollowed my pride and said sorry to others for judging them to harshly

when i hear more about you in a positive light, ill hopefully be able to build some kind of friendship

but for now, ill just leave you alone again

ok

but i do respect you for having the guts to publically say sorry, and that you would be prepared to stay out of my way.

its more than some have on this site.

thank you for that

Step (el-nombrie)

Delete

strugz

strugz

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:grouphug

bounce

ubblol

Delete

Neon_Shaolin
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Total posts: 6120
Posted: Written by: _Clare_

rolleyes

Will the smut never end?!

tongue

hug2

Not on my watch. tongue

(Though you seem to be doing fine without me)

In Steak's defense, take it as a compliment that he DOES want to know you more Step. Although his approach was a bit awry, you can't really blame the guy as even the casual HOPper would see that the intimate level of comaderie usually involves personal insults and name calling.

I know him quite well and know he hardly has a malicious bone in his body so I can confidently say that his comment was meant in harmless jest.

Back on Topic

UCOF has a Ladygarden...??

I offer you three legs... biggrin

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

_Stix_

_Stix_

Pooh-Bah

Posted:Group hug?

(just watch out where Strugz puts his hands)

Delete

Neon_Shaolin

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Posted:Yes Miss!

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

_Stix_

_Stix_

Pooh-Bah

Posted:oooo I like it when you guys bow to my Mistress-ness-ness..

*crack* <--- that was my whip.. bend over and lick my shoes.. bitch..

Delete

strugz

strugz

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:*waits for dave*

ubblol

Delete

Neon_Shaolin

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Posted: Written by: strugz

probably not..........

although im impressed weve carried this on without Dave ubblol

he must be "busy" either that or hes round somewhere pretending he cant pick up his halo wink ubbrollsmile

Was too busy trying to write the reply, and get on with my job! and not get caught slacking in the process!

But as I said, you're doing fine without me! I'm so proud of you! biggrin hug

Delete

Sparklygreenfire

Sparklygreenfire

*Green Spirit*

Total posts: 201
Posted:kiss hug - for you Mech for bein a sweety and offerin me a lift! have sent another pm biggrin

Big hug's for everyone else too...I don't know any of you, but hey...love is for everyone, and I'm feeling generous biggrin bounce biggrin

Are you a robot...or an alien?

Delete

jo_rhymes
SILVER Member since Apr 2005

jo_rhymes

Momma Bear

Total posts: 4525
Posted:Sparkly, if you're a noob, how come you reged in 04? and how on earth have you not met Strugz et al being in Southampton?! eek hug ubblove

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Delete

BamBam

BamBam

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 1810
Posted:MisSitx can I just sit by your feet rather than bow.... a lady has to have a bit of pride you know wink ...

I'm loveing the love on here now smile

Strugzzzzzzzzzzz PM Hmmmmmmmm ????

In the words of the sexy stix ....*crack* get to it beeeatch smile

EDITED_BY: BamBam (1176827736)

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

Delete

Skulduggery
GOLD Member since Aug 2004

Skulduggery

Pirate Pixie Crew Captain

Total posts: 8428
Posted:Mech I ubblove you loads! hug

Jonny can't remember any Lady garden, but he has the pants....somewhere. I might have to make him model them for me biggrin

Can we stop trying to find Strugz a Girlfriend and try to find him someone to straighten out his staffs... They looked mighty bent this weekend wink

As for my sister fancying Neon, well it's true. She does know he bats for the other village, but she still thinks he is nice eye candy... Whats wrong with that? I don't bat on the womens only team but I still think Clare, Bams, Jo, Helz, Gayle, Spanner.... and loads of other women are sexy as.... well whatever the most sexy thing you can think of at this moment is. There is nothing wrong with it kiss

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Delete

Sparklygreenfire

Sparklygreenfire

*Green Spirit*

Posted: Written by: jo_rhymes

Sparkly, if you're a noob, how come you reged in 04? and how on earth have you not met Strugz et al being in Southampton?! eek hug ubblove

ubblol

I joined and hardly left any posts...so technically, I'm a newbie, even tho I joined years ago! biggrin (Altho, now I think I'm classed as a member?)
And as for not meeting Strugz...I never said I've never met him! I may have done? smileI havn't really spun properly for about 3 yrs, It's never really been my first love and I've hardly attended any spin meets...

...Oh, and southampton is a big place!! wink hug

biggrin

Delete

Sparklygreenfire

Sparklygreenfire

*Green Spirit*

Posted:You must be pretty famous then Mr Strugz?...if not meeting you is shocking!! wink hug

Delete

mech

mech

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:*insert whittie comment about meeting strugz, and some how its not being teh schocking theng*

skully, thank you, i love you and jon so much, it was so good to see you again last weekend

Step (el-nombrie)

Delete

_Clare_

_Clare_

Still wiggling

Posted: Written by: Skulduggery

Can we stop trying to find Strugz a Girlfriend and try to find him someone to straighten out his staffs... They looked mighty bent this weekend wink

Yeah... but how hot is that going to look?!

And thanks lady

xx

Delete

_Stix_

_Stix_

Pooh-Bah

Posted:he does get around a bit.. lol

Miss Bam.. you are welcome to sit by me.. in fact - here have a chair - you are part of the fairer sex after all - and you are a damned fine lady! (SO chuffed to hear about you and Cole too!!)

Dave - I've not met you yet.. but you missed a bit.. left shoe - on the heel.. lick boy lick..! lol

Delete

_Clare_

_Clare_

Still wiggling

Posted:Sparklygreen...

Jen, isn't it?

I think there's a few people looking out for Mr Strugnell... cos we all love him and want to see him happy.

smile

And Misstix... I don't think he gets around half as much as he'd like biggrin

Best wishes
Clare x

Delete

Sparklygreenfire

Sparklygreenfire

*Green Spirit*

Posted:Hey, I'm not on here to cause trouble, take the piss or make anyone un-happy. Strugz knows that more than anyone, we've been laughing about this thread.

You're all fantastic friends to him and he's very lucky to have you!! biggrin

But I'm still his friend too...and everything I've posted/he's posted has all been in good fun.

hug

Delete

Neon_Shaolin

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Posted: Written by: MisStix

Dave - I've not met you yet.. but you missed a bit.. left shoe - on the heel.. lick boy lick..! lol

Hey! My 'yes Miss!' was more of a school boy addressing his teacher you kinky biatch! I'm not one to lick other's boots, if anything YOU will be licking my boots or I will be beating you within an inch of your dinner! spank and you WILL enjoy it!!!

Would you like some sauce with that? biggrin

hug

Delete

_Clare_

_Clare_

Still wiggling

Posted:Jen...

That's grand lady... I just think it's most important he keeps smiling smile

(he's much cuter that way, wouldn't you agree? biggrin)

EDITED_BY: _Clare_ (1176832797)

Delete

jo_rhymes

jo_rhymes

Momma Bear

Posted:Bah, this thread's getting way too complicated now.
shrug

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Delete

jo_rhymes

jo_rhymes

Momma Bear

Posted:Strugz, ever thought of getting it on with a guinea pig?

this is Shirley, she's into Sunflower seeds, squeaking and her favourite smell is freshly cut grass:

Non-Https Image Link

Delete

Page: 1...2223242526...30