MeenikSAPPHIRE Member
enthusiast
272 posts

Posted:
Some of you know that I'm a fire spinner, but most of you probably don't know that I'm also Chief of Smoothie Research at the GarudaRoom. Yes, I've been leading two lives: One of a fire spinner, and one of a smoothie researcher. (Deep breath.) It's time to bring those two lives together.

Dear fellow fire spinners, I managed to take enough time off twirling practice this winter to engage in the exciting project of designing and launching (ba ba ba BAAAA) the world's first fully functional SMOOTHIE RESEARCH PORTAL!!!!

Yes, SmoothieResearch.Org is up and running (https://www.smoothieresearch.org). It features a visitor driven database of smoothie ingredients, daily featured smoothies, smoothie reviews and review submission forms, the Random Smoothie Generator, articles and research reports, and much more!!!

So, for all you fire spinners who share my passion for the exhilarating art of the smoothie, come on by. Fill out a smoothie review. Try the Random Smoothie Generator. I'd love to hear from you.

And for those of you who think I must be crazy... Well, so be it. Us passionate artist types need to have thick skin about that stuff.

Love to all,

Nick

"They're interdimensional fractal intelligences. That's why they wear funny shoes."

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
You SO rock!!!

You just filled a void in my life that I ddn't even know existed.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
Finally! A practical use for PHP!

MeenikSAPPHIRE Member
enthusiast
272 posts

Posted:
It makes for two good php uses: firespinning website functionality and smoothie reseach.

The real question is: How do we combine the two? Smoothie twirling? Kerosene smoothies?

Some day I'll figure it out...

"They're interdimensional fractal intelligences. That's why they wear funny shoes."

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
well php is the nads for just about whatever you use it for.

Kerosene smoothy? Why not. Probably less toxic than some of the recipes outputted by your random ingrediant generator