Forums > Social Chat > strugz needs a girlfriend - stat!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Strugz is a shy guy, generally not entirely sober at all times, thoughtful and devoted. He's currently single, and yes, desperate.

This is not a joke.

Strugz obviously is good with the stick, but he's not gay, he wants a girl. (Guys: he's not too smart, he probably won't notice if you dress up as a girl.)

Strugz lives in the deep south of england, and if you live there and are available this weekend, all the better. he's in his late 20's, but his grin makes him look young again. He has managed to feed himself and keep himself clean for the past few years, and he has a job, so he can at least vaguely look after himself, and has the money to look after you. In other words, he's a bit of a stoner.

He probably doesn't have the strength of will to stop a women trying to dominate him, nor the strength of personality to overcome any prospective shy girl with his opinions.

Pm strugz if you find him interesting.

Remember, this is not a joke, strugz REALLY is desperate.

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
 Written by: -sandy-

Written by: Neon_Shaolin

I dunno Sandy, You're pretty damn foxy after the haircut! smile

The bottom half of the lady...

You saying my new hair makes me look like a minge? git

ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblolxxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

MikefromGlosSILVER Member
Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
Neon a role model ahhh god help us soon there will be neon conventions like trekies have star trek conventions and many many people will arrive and then the army will start to form thats the whole plan of it.... I am onto you wink You cant hide anything from me

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Mike you're scaring me now...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Yeep.

Conventions... conjures up images of pasty, geeky Star Wars and Star Trek boys and girls quoting bits of the script and knowing the names to all the theme tunes.

:shiver:

rolleyes

Muwhahaahahah.

Jugglers/spinners/dancers are just too cool to meet up in a hall somewhere, wearing the same type of clothing, with the same dodgy hair, and quote stuff they read on the internet...

Pfft.
EDITED_BY: _Clare_ (1170202833)

Getting to the other side smile

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
ubblol

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
i like starwars...........

i also like hippies

i also like chicken

I also like cheese

but i hate Durbs biggrin

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
What if we had Durbs dressed in Princess Leia's slave outfit (with flowery skirt) covered in cheese whilst cooking a succulent roast chicken?

smile

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
he was doing that for me the weekend - wernt you dear wink

he looked hot, but no id still hate him, i have to - i spend far too much time with him to like him biggrin

ubbloco

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Neon_Shaolin

What if we had Durbs dressed in Princess Leia's slave outfit (with flowery skirt) covered in cheese whilst cooking a succulent roast chicken?

smile

I think I'd travel all the way south just to take pictures of that. And maybe have some of the chicken.

But why the skirt? ubblol

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Come to Perth Strugz

You would be worshipped as a spinning God. Not sure if it will get you a girl (or boy) or even a nookie but idolation must be fun.

..and bring Durbs just in case you might miss him

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
ubblol

id be worshiped - sweeet! why? confused

Im coming to Perth one day thats for sure....... there are lots of you lovely down under types i want to meet.....

and yes ill bring durbs - hes small and will fit in my bag smile

ubbrollsmile

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Well Strugz, you've got a request from a girl to go down under... I guess that was an offer.... biggrin

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol

i missed that Dave - i guess your right, reckon i can have a Gnor while im there wink

ubbangel

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol

I'm very receptive to these things... I am straight after all... wink

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Nah....not an offer from me ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol That would involve invoking more wrath than is really wanted. Bills not very understanding like that. wink

Perth is amazingly isolated and so when a talented individual comes through we just stare with amazement and make them hug fat hairy Marsupials. My burnt offerings of food would also make you feel godlike
wink

Do come to Australia soon, 2 Uberoz is coming up in maybe August in Brissie. Brissie is on the talented side of Australia and it has Gabe ubblove and Valura and Arsn and Taj ubblove

You should see how excited we are than Ben is due in a few weeks. Jed and I are arm wrestling for him, Jed has a jetty so I think Ben is his.*sigh* Plus he has his own beach and gets a bed that doesnt belong to a smelly prepubescent almost teenager. bounce2 bounce bounce2

Is it the Truth?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
biggrin biggrin biggrin

my oz trip is something im very much looking forward to...... however date tbc..... 2008 - me finx biggrin

ubbrollsmile

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
As long as Dexta doesnt get burnt out by this Spun Out she may even organise a spinning event where you are the celebrity guest and sort the date around you
Fist Ben and Lex
Then Durbs and Eve
ubbidea
Next we have Strugz wink Da da dum ubblol ubblol (no pressure)

Is it the Truth?

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
ill go to perth again for a spinning weekend when your over strugz .... but you have to wear a wig and a pretty floral dress wink

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I'm sure I've seen strugz in that flowery dress outfit wink

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Pfft! You make that sound like a chore for him Ben!

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Ben - for you definatley....... wink

Dave - your about as damn straight as a roundabout tongue

Leave my dress alone - i still havnt got it back from Mynci - hope you havnt stretched it smile

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
only in the right places wink and do you need the tape back? I know you like to go strapless ubblol

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
no tape required mate - my tits are much firmer than yours wink

ubblol

Dam its a funny day round here today ubblol

go post some gangsta shite biggrin

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
 Written by: strugz

Dave - your about as damn straight as a roundabout tongue

In that case SIT & SPIN! tongue

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol

kiss

(no tounges wink )

ubblol

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Whoot.....

Celebrity lineup for Spun out 3.....Ben and Strugz! Get that jetty ready Jed.

Will have to line up a number of frocks for you both to choose from.

Is it the Truth?

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Your on.....

Remind me of this toward the end of the year when i start to plan smile

hug

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Gnor

Fist Ben and Lex
Then Durbs and Eve
ubbidea
Next we have Strugz wink Da da dum ubblol ubblol (no pressure)

If that's how you treat guests, I'm a bit scared to even think about a trip to Oz...

wink

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
 Written by: strugz

Ben - for you definatley....... wink

mate youve got yourself a date

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
See we had Ben for our first gathering....and again in a few weeks... biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Perth really is the most isolated city..we do have Jed and his jetty though..and wombats ubblol

We gather every tuesday to worship the Ben Staffs rolleyes ..now wonder if that statement is reallly true.

Is it the Truth?

Page: ......