Forums > Social Chat > alot has happened and im in a much better place

Login/Join to Participate

bookasmommyBRONZE Member
4 posts

Posted:
hey its been awhile since anyone has heard from me..... some of you know me as malakai, others tiffany. a few years ago i was really into the feeling that spinning gave me, but somewhere along the way i forgot why i loved it!! partying consumed me, and if i disappointed any of you along the way i appologize. Anyway since then i have married to my old sweetheart, for almost two years now, and we just had our baby girl in may she is almost one. my life has changed drastically, i am a stay at home mom, and i am ready to remember what it was about fire that consumed me in the begining. sober, straight minded and a much happier and pleasent person

shoshanahSILVER Member
enthusiast
232 posts

Posted:
Spinning is the best way to get back in to shape and it entertains the kids at the same time. I have 2 boys and a little girl due in may I cant wait to be able to really put my hart in to spinning again.

life is what you make it and what you want it to be

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
Congratulations, and welcome back smile

not that I knew you before or anything, but so what biggrin

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
hey thats awesome! great to hear you want to get back into firea after what sounds like a rough time.

you know to avoid confusion you could contact malcolm and try to get your old account password back?

happy HoPping smile

mjk.

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley