SoverntearSILVER Member
journeyman
56 posts

Posted:
hey thanks for looking, I'm planning on ordering a blue green and 2 rainbow poi heads. now for the questions, with the rainbows (from HOP) do they always just alternate colours or can you choose which they stay on? is there any chance of getting custom made LEDs from HOP? if not where can i find a red LED that uses the same batterys??
EDITED_BY: Soverntear (1169504739)

SoverntearSILVER Member
journeyman
56 posts

Posted:
anyone?

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
i'm not an authority on this subject but in my view L.E.D. poi have usually been a bit fragile unless you spend mega bucks on a pair of decent ones.

a for your question, i'm not 100% sure what make of rainbow L.E.D. poi your asking about..................is it "poipoi" or are thry HoP made??

if it's the "poipoi" make then you can't select a colour pattern. if it's HoP then i'm not sure but from the sound of it your after some aerotech(sp?)

SoverntearSILVER Member
journeyman
56 posts

Posted:
i was meaning the ones made by HOP. as for the fragility of them, can any one say how durable the HOP made ones are? or another brand that are durable?

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
The HoP glowpoi are about as durable as you can get. I have the single colour green veriety, the outer shell is made of a (slightly) soft kind of plastic, meaning there is no chance of it shattering. They do give you a good thump though when they hit you smile

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?