• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > weave 3b in inverted and weave 2b inverted hybrid

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 16
i worked that this afternoon, enjoy

Total posts: 529
Posted:Nice! I never thought about winding up the inverted weave like that. You really have to twist your wrists up a good bit, talk about arm pretzels.

"My skin is singed but it heals my heart and with glowing pride I'll wear my scars." -Davey Havok

not with cactus
Total posts: 2052
Posted:very nice move, gonna have to try and learn it, thanks for the video smile

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no