Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
This fills me with happy thoughts smile

https://www.gottabet.com/main/big_brother

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
That's ridiculous but so awesome at the same time.

Surely that prize money wouldn't be legit though?

Forgive me if I'm wrong, just never heard of the site before and it seems weird that someone could start up a site with 10,000 to spare! But hey if it's legit then all the better!

I have heard about the stuff that's been going on in the British BB, and I think they definately deserve a pie in the face!

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

10,530 posts

Posted:
To be honest, I'm not interested in the money anyway.

I just want to see as many people as possible pie her. It'd be carnage! Hahahaha

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Bee81newbie
1 post

Posted:
It would make my day if that happened... I can't stand bitchy girls... have you been watching the show?

10,530 posts

Posted:
I hate big brother with a passion so firey it probably could outshine the sun. I only hate Jade Goody because she's a racist cow, propelled by ignorance and fuelled by a miss-guided sense of stardom.

Plus everyone in my house apart from me insists on watching it, so I have to put up with her all the time.

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
I don't think Jade is racist, shes just thick as shite.

She dosn't know any better, and her small mental capacity can do nothing more than associate a girl far more pretty than her with a savoury snack traditionally eaten in her home country.

Shilpa-poppadom? For christs sake.

And another woman saying "Is it in india or china where they eat with their hands"

Ah yeh of course the knifes and forks in an indian resturant are just for show innit?
I dont know about you guys but I'm rather quite fond of eating a nice korma with my fingers.

Its playground politics. One starts, another is bound to follow.

And I'm proud to say I havn't watched a single second of the bloody show, that wasnt aired on the news..

Waking up at 7 this morning, switching on BBC breakfast and seeing Jade Goodies face fill up the screen and god-awful voive coming out of the speakers...uurgh

tim_marstonaddict
614 posts

Posted:
many people in india do eat with their hands,but then again so do i,especially when eating chips,
my mum taught me to believe all attacks are a sign of fear and to rise above it,she however is in a higher spritual place than me and i reckon jade would look good wearing a slap

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Fine_Rabid_Dog

I hate big brother with a passion so firey it probably could outshine the sun. I only hate Jade Goody because she's a racist cow, propelled by ignorance and fuelled by a miss-guided sense of stardom.

HATE is an ugly trait in any person FRD. i'm supprised you feel so strongly about it......it thought more of you rolleyes

10,530 posts

Posted:
*shrug*

I'm afraid it is the case. I honestly can't stand the sight or sound of her...

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
me either...................... but i DON'T "hate" her!!!!

ok i deont lie her and think she is thick as pig [censored] but i wont waste my time "hating" her..........there;s more to life wink