facelesshadowGOLD Member
Wit is not your strong point!
142 posts

Posted:
I am in dire need of recruiting atleast one new person onto a juggling team that I have made. I have searched for people in the HOP database but the people I have found live 100 miles or more away! I am needing to begin a performance routine for a local Rennissance that my team has performed at for the last two years.
The reason that I am needing another member or more is because I just had a fallout with a couple of my old members, whom I think that have quit my team for good. I have looked through my long list of people in my phone book of friends and no one has come up as an interested or good candidate for recruiting. Does anyone have any other suggestions? confused

Beyond the Continuum.

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
well, i don't actually juggle and i am in wisconsin

but there are fireperformers and rennie groups on myspace

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

facelesshadowGOLD Member
142 posts

Posted:
Out of 22 views I only got one reply...man I though I would get better than that after hours of waiting.

Oh well Thanks faithinfire

Beyond the Continuum.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
well if you wanna pay for our relocation to the US and complete with greencards... i would love to join you.

But then again im poo at juggling. smile

(just kidding)

facelesshadowGOLD Member
142 posts

Posted:
Well I enjoy the enthusiasm...but I am also a full time student and have no money. I would love to have some people come and work for me.

Beyond the Continuum.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
ubblol I'm already in one in the UK sorry, we could international partner up if you want wink

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Kathain_BowenGood Ol' Yarn For Hair
422 posts

Posted:
.... at first, my dumb brain read "Atlanta" instead of "Arizona" and thought to myself, "Wee! Won't Havoc be pleased to have someone else to spin with?"

.... however, then, good reason and clarity came to me. Have you tried asking some of the sales boothes if any of their locals are still active? Like Crystal Sticks, Devil Sticks, or House of Play? Perhaps, one of they might know a good local you can work with?

I only really know of one person, but he's really unreliable. I wouldn't recommend him unless you were truly desperate, and, even still, he travels and might be unreachable at the moment. frown

..... and isn't it getting a little close to the faire time wise? ubbrollsmile

"So long and thanks for all the fish."

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
check tribe too

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

facelesshadowGOLD Member
142 posts

Posted:
well those are all good ideas and I actually do have some friends in crystalstix and in try out toys...but I though most of them would all only know people in the phoenix area...I guess it is really worth a shot. Thanks for all of those who have helped so far and thanks to those who also might comment in the near future!

Beyond the Continuum.

facelesshadowGOLD Member
142 posts

Posted:
who is tribe?

Beyond the Continuum.

DrudwynForget puppy power, Scrappy's just gay
632 posts

Posted:
It's a social networking site at tribe.net

Spin, bounce, be one with the world, because it is yours to enjoy...

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
it's boring, i don't get it

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
i need to recruit.......................but seeing as many of you in the UK will be going to PLAY i dubt i'll get any hits frown

i need at least 5 reliable people for some work.........at a festival

facelesshadowGOLD Member
142 posts

Posted:
Ok I must not understand the implication that ravehead is making....I think PLAY is a festival but I am not sure...but if the implication is to do some recruiting at PLAY, that would be nice but I live in the USA on the west coast...

Thanks for the info on tribe I will check it out.

Beyond the Continuum.

facelesshadowGOLD Member
142 posts

Posted:
just checked out tribe...and it might be that it was my first time there but it looks big! It looks a bit big to be searching for recruits on there...but big is probably what I need. Anybody got pointers for what I should do to search for local people there?

Beyond the Continuum.