• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > British Juggling Convention (BJC) 2007

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 1...131415
Bubbles_
Bubbles_

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3383
Posted:Well no ones posted anything yet so i thought id make a start!

heres the website: http://www.bjc2007.co.uk/
br>
 Written by:

BJC 2007 will be held at Harvey Hadden Sports Stadium (map) (satallite), Bilborough, Nottingham between the dates of 11th 15th April 2007. This will be the 20th BJC and the second time it has been held in Nottingham, the first being ten years ago.

BJC 2007 is held for all types of circus style performers: from hobby jugglers to professional entertainers. We welcome all types of acrobats, aerialists, street entertainers, circus performers and object manipulators.

BJC 2007 is a place to attend workshops to learn new skills, improve on old skills and meet old friends and make new ones. We have various shows on in the evening as well as different forms of entertainment: bands, DJs, fancy dress, films, etc. There is a big show in the Royal Concert Hall on the Saturday evening after the Juggling Olympics and a parade through town.

BJC2007 is proud to announce that we will be hosting the World Juggling Federation UK Open Championchips (WJF UK), the first ever British Balloon Modelling Convention (BBMC1) and the World Juggling Video Federation (WJVF)
l

so, whos going? im definatly going to try and book time off work, and if anyone knows who we need to contact for volunteering etc please add the contact on here.

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Delete Topic

Peachi Pete
Peachi Pete

journeyman

Total posts: 56
Posted:...I got some strap on disco lights I could use instead.... weavesmiley.... floooaaty lights- OOH AAAH!!

Just opened up a DVD that Jacob and Sophie sent me with the some of the fire show on ...including Orange's contact full fire staff bit (she's a NUTTA! ubbloco) and Vodka's attempt to utilise my event insurance to the max eek..

So I'm guessing its all been recorded at least twice. Howie at Juggling dot TV is really up for providing performers with their footage in return for using it on the DVD.

Meg, where's my last few episodes of BSG3 please?
Just saw some of your British'ish act too on J&S's DVD... most impressive young paduan clap

So yeah anyway... what did I used to do before organising a BJC confused

Answers and suggestions on a peg on Duncan's crotch please... classic biggrin

Delete

_Clare_
_Clare_

Still wiggling
Total posts: 5967
Posted:smile

Thanks again Peachi... hug

Getting to the other side smile

Delete

mcp
mcp

Flying Water Muppet
Total posts: 5276
Posted: Written by: Peachi Pete

So yeah anyway... what did I used to do before organising a BJC confused

BSG! biggrin

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

Delete

Neon_Shaolin
Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh
Total posts: 6120
Posted:BSG Finale is a kicker! biggrin

*achem*

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

garthy
garthy

old hand
Total posts: 717
Posted:http://www.flickr.com/photos/garthy/sets/72157600116715168/

With my special favorite

http://www.flickr.com/photos/garthy/475568104/in/set-72157600116715168/

"**grumble*spuriouswindmills*grumble**" - Coleman
"if poi was only for girls there wouldnt be many good poi spinners...." - Nx

Delete

TastesLikePurple
TastesLikePurple

addict
Total posts: 498
Posted:omg why do all the pictures of me on there look like - i dunno like i'm completely stoned or out of it or something! i look damn bad on them! o well - must be less drunk next time pics of me are taken! and/or must just realise pics of me are being taken - i swear i don't remember those in the hall! i'm a little drunk now in fact! and have managed to get my hands on a cookie monster hand puppet from a donation to the oxfam i work at, which we couldn't sell - dunno why i brought that up - but it's damn cool!

Thoughts arrive like butterflies...

Delete

Moohaahaa
Moohaahaa

enthusiast
Total posts: 382
Posted:Great pictures Gathy, it's almost like I was there...

oh hang on a minute biggrin

Some things you have to see to believe, but
Some things you have to believe in to see.

Delete

TastesLikePurple
TastesLikePurple

addict
Total posts: 498
Posted:completely ignore my last comment - i was too drunk to be listened to

Thoughts arrive like butterflies...

Delete

jo_rhymes
jo_rhymes

Momma Bear
Total posts: 4525
Posted:wicked pics Garthy!! ubblol

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Delete

Bubbles_
Bubbles_

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3383
Posted:they are wicked, thanx garthy biggrin

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Delete

duballstar
duballstar

slack rating - 9.5
Total posts: 2216
Posted:Great pics garthy... biggrin

The best thinga bout that newsround video is Luke Burrage 'World Champion' - Shows how well newsround do their research! ubblol

juggle

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Delete

Peachi Pete
Peachi Pete

journeyman

Posted:Apparently they really butchered his talky bit in the cutting room.

Jo Rhymes I tried to e-mail you yesterday about the BJC photos and Garthy if you could send me your photos too that would be great:

E-mail me at :
PeachiATtrueleepeachiDOTcomDELETEORREPLACECAPITOLSSTUFF.COM

For best options on how to do that...
Much appreciated, Ta, Peachi

Delete

Peachi Pete
Peachi Pete

journeyman

Posted:Sorry Jo, just realised I already have yours.
E-mails appear in reverse order on here... DOH!!
Monkey confused,
Peachimpy ubbloco

Delete

jo_rhymes
jo_rhymes

Momma Bear
Total posts: 4525
Posted:that's ok biggrin hug

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Delete

Page: 1...131415