Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > British Juggling Convention (BJC) 2007

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
Well no ones posted anything yet so i thought id make a start!

heres the website: https://www.bjc2007.co.uk/

Written by:

BJC 2007 will be held at Harvey Hadden Sports Stadium (map) (satallite), Bilborough, Nottingham between the dates of 11th –15th April 2007. This will be the 20th BJC and the second time it has been held in Nottingham, the first being ten years ago.

BJC 2007 is held for all types of circus style performers: from hobby jugglers to professional entertainers. We welcome all types of acrobats, aerialists, street entertainers, circus performers and object manipulators.

BJC 2007 is a place to attend workshops to learn new skills, improve on old skills and meet old friends and make new ones. We have various shows on in the evening as well as different forms of entertainment: bands, DJs, fancy dress, films, etc. There is a big show in the Royal Concert Hall on the Saturday evening after the Juggling Olympics and a parade through town.

BJC2007 is proud to announce that we will be hosting the World Juggling Federation UK Open Championchips (WJF UK), the first ever British Balloon Modelling Convention (BBMC1) and the World Juggling Video Federation (WJVF)
l

so, whos going? im definatly going to try and book time off work, and if anyone knows who we need to contact for volunteering etc please add the contact on here.

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
BSG Finale is a kicker! biggrin

*achem*

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/garthy/sets/72157600116715168/

With my special favorite

https://www.flickr.com/photos/garthy/475568104/in/set-72157600116715168/

"**grumble*spuriouswindmills*grumble**" - Coleman
"if poi was only for girls there wouldnt be many good poi spinners...." - Nx

TastesLikePurpleGOLD Member
addict
498 posts

Posted:
omg why do all the pictures of me on there look like - i dunno like i'm completely stoned or out of it or something! i look damn bad on them! o well - must be less drunk next time pics of me are taken! and/or must just realise pics of me are being taken - i swear i don't remember those in the hall! i'm a little drunk now in fact! and have managed to get my hands on a cookie monster hand puppet from a donation to the oxfam i work at, which we couldn't sell - dunno why i brought that up - but it's damn cool!

Thoughts arrive like butterflies...

MoohaahaaBRONZE Member
enthusiast
382 posts

Posted:
Great pictures Gathy, it's almost like I was there...

oh hang on a minute biggrin

Some things you have to see to believe, but
Some things you have to believe in to see.

TastesLikePurpleGOLD Member
addict
498 posts

Posted:
completely ignore my last comment - i was too drunk to be listened to

Thoughts arrive like butterflies...

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
wicked pics Garthy!! ubblol

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
they are wicked, thanx garthy biggrin

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
Great pics garthy... biggrin

The best thinga bout that newsround video is Luke Burrage 'World Champion' - Shows how well newsround do their research! ubblol

juggle

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Peachi Petejourneyman
56 posts

Posted:
Apparently they really butchered his talky bit in the cutting room.

Jo Rhymes I tried to e-mail you yesterday about the BJC photos and Garthy if you could send me your photos too that would be great:

E-mail me at :
PeachiATtrueleepeachiDOTcomDELETEORREPLACECAPITOLSSTUFF.COM

For best options on how to do that...
Much appreciated, Ta, Peachi

Peachi Petejourneyman
56 posts

Posted:
Sorry Jo, just realised I already have yours.
E-mails appear in reverse order on here... DOH!!
Monkey confused,
Peachimpy ubbloco

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
that's ok biggrin hug

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Page: ...