Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > British Juggling Convention (BJC) 2007

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
Well no ones posted anything yet so i thought id make a start!

heres the website: https://www.bjc2007.co.uk/

Written by:

BJC 2007 will be held at Harvey Hadden Sports Stadium (map) (satallite), Bilborough, Nottingham between the dates of 11th –15th April 2007. This will be the 20th BJC and the second time it has been held in Nottingham, the first being ten years ago.

BJC 2007 is held for all types of circus style performers: from hobby jugglers to professional entertainers. We welcome all types of acrobats, aerialists, street entertainers, circus performers and object manipulators.

BJC 2007 is a place to attend workshops to learn new skills, improve on old skills and meet old friends and make new ones. We have various shows on in the evening as well as different forms of entertainment: bands, DJs, fancy dress, films, etc. There is a big show in the Royal Concert Hall on the Saturday evening after the Juggling Olympics and a parade through town.

BJC2007 is proud to announce that we will be hosting the World Juggling Federation UK Open Championchips (WJF UK), the first ever British Balloon Modelling Convention (BBMC1) and the World Juggling Video Federation (WJVF)
l

so, whos going? im definatly going to try and book time off work, and if anyone knows who we need to contact for volunteering etc please add the contact on here.

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Rarrrrr

smile

Getting to the other side smile

daisylouBRONZE Member
la di da di da
147 posts

Posted:
but peachi, it doesnt say anything jungly on the website anymore :o

looking forwards to it muchly

just a crazee daisy living in a crazy world

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Shall we all havea HoP camp? Tents all in one area?

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
I still havent got confirmation or anything, what to do with the cheques we've already sent?

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
Send them an email suggesting that you havent' got confirmation, I got a confirmation on the deadline or the day after saying my place has been reserved. Best email them and ask whats what

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
I've got confirmation now! Symbo and momma bear will be there! yay! bounce

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Peachi Petejourneyman
56 posts

Posted:
Some people bring their juggling club banners and national flags to fly in the campsite at the BJC - so a home of poi banner to gather the troops may be fun wink

We are dicouraging large group tents/gazeebo's this year as space is going to be tight but nothing wrong with camping near each other wink

Glad you are getting your confirmation of pre-reg through.
Cheese, Peachimpy

pricklyleafSILVER Member
with added berries
1,365 posts

Posted:
Looks almost certain that I will be here as well. smile Haven't pre-regged but I'll just have to pay more. One of my Glasgow freinds is pretty much relying on me to go now, so I'll have to get my work done on time!

It'll be really good to meet you all finally, make sure you all come and say hello.

Live like there is no tomorrow,
dance like nobody is watching
and hula hoop like wiggling will save the world.

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Peachi Petejourneyman
56 posts

Posted:
Its only £10 more on the door so not a biggy.
Wise words from Ralph.
Peachi - merely pawn in game of life wink

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
smile

Damn, I really wish I could go.

I really, really want to.

Argh.

:wistfully-hoping-someone-invents-teleporter:

Getting to the other side smile

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
I want us all to dress up in amazing costumes smile

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
looks like i'll be in one of these, only without the spandex

Non-Https Image Link

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
wow, in that case ill try and find a catsuit to wear on my bike ubblol

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
you'll be "in one" of them?? eek Will, this is a PG board, stop talking about beastiality!! xx

TastesLikePurpleGOLD Member
addict
498 posts

Posted:
damn i wish i could afford a monkey outifit! so broke, so broke *shakes head* just confirmed my cool ass strappy tshirt though! o yeh!

Thoughts arrive like butterflies...

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
I saw my mum this afternoon, she wants to help me make a costume! smile I'm going to Fabric land to look at patterns and material biggrin

Tom_ShillSILVER Member
enthusiast
213 posts

Posted:
Wooo! Confusion sorted, pre-reg confirmed. I shall go to the ball smile

Will those capable of telekinesis please raise my hand?

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
I can't wear a costume now, was gonna go as the gorilla but my friend doesnt have it anymore, can't affod to hire frown. No beastality for the BJC I'm afraid Jo

Peachi Petejourneyman
56 posts

Posted:
You can have a go on mine... I wont be wearing it all the time... just most of the time wink

Non-Https Image Link

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
i have borrowed a monkey suit from my friend Kel. I'll just be bringing the head, hands and feet though smile

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
I hope thats not your real hair

Tom_ShillSILVER Member
enthusiast
213 posts

Posted:
If it is it's survived very well under the gorilla head!

Will those capable of telekinesis please raise my hand?

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
ahahaha, Peachi Pete, I remember dancing with you at the disco last year. That was good times!! ubblol

Peachi Petejourneyman
56 posts

Posted:
Maybe we are destined to meet again on the Dance floor this year. I'll groom you if you groom me!!

Lice lice baby dah dun dun dun duda dun dun...OW!!

Happy times indeed wink

thombreGOLD Member
74 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Peachi Pete

You can have a go on mine... I wont be wearing it all the time... just most of the time wink

Non-Https Image Link

Phwoaaaarr sexy peachi. See you there!

Buy gerbils cos you can't spin with hamsters

addict
498 posts

Posted:
lolsign Peachi's gorilla nipples got pegged!

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
hey guys, i need to ask a big favour! has anyine got a spare tent they could bring to bjc????? please let me know asap, thanx! smile

Creater of Jenisms(TM)

addict
498 posts

Posted:
i don't have a spare tent, but i do have room in my existing tent (3 man tent)...that's if it ever comes - i ordered it ages ago and it still hasn't come even with complaints! infact i may be asking the exact same question soon enough, that or if anyone has any spare room in the tent they've already got... stupid field and trek - note to all - do not order stuff from field and trek! at least not online anyway... but anyway, if it comes, and if you like, ur very welcome to share mine smile

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Arrgghhh - Thats a terrible mask - so ugly!!
and since when do Gorrillas have blond hair (bidum dum!!)
Hope you have a great one Peach and everyone
Peas

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

addict
498 posts

Posted:
ok so have just checked with the tent people and they say it's not gonna be instock till the friday just before and with it being easter weekend and bank holiday i doubt it'll get here in time ubbcrying sorry bubbles. i'll have to nab a corner of someone's tent too rolleyes

Page: ......