Page:
=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
Well, ladies, and gentlemen!

I was having a little think the other day, and I thought its time for the spinners to have a bit of non spinning entertainment!

I suggest that many of us wierdos head to London to catch up with 2 or 3 of the newest musical theatre productions out there.

1) Wicked

2) Avenue Q

3) Spamalot

Now you may all be thinking "Dear lord, why would I want to go and see a musical?"

My answer would be - Tis better than a film, anyways!

The details are open ended. I myself want to see Wicked and Avenue Q, cos theyre cool and funny respectively, but any combo would be good!

Please can any London types put a little post in if you could accomodate the ravaging Northern hordes that will descend, and we will bring drink.

ubbrollsmile ubblove ubbrollsmile ubbloco

EDITED_BY: =Flashpoint= (1168110994)

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Me and I think 1, 2, 3 others from Edinburgh would want to go (though for monetary reasons probably Avenue Q only...)

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
OO me loves the musicals.

Wicked is absolutely incredible but it is really not worth going if you're not gonna sit in the dress circle or near the front in the stalls, which unfortunately are the most expensive seats.

I'm going to see The Lion King again in a couple of weeks, so exciting smile

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
Pants! I completly forgot about this frown

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
Bumpetybump. Since this didn't happen last time, if anyone still wants to go I'll be there on the 28th June for Avenue Q, with about 10-20 other people I guess!

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
Too skint at the mo frown

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
frown If you fancy coming for the pre-theatre picnic on Hampstead Heath though (not everyone will go on to the musical) drop me a line on facebook! There'll be lots of people who've never met each other yet.

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Page: