KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
CITIZENS OF HOME OF POI
It is September 10th, 2003. George Bush has defeated Iraq. After a triumphant defeat by the US and British Troops, the coalition took control of Iraq. The US government following disputes with UN decided to seize control renaming Iraq Bushland. Since the move, there has been a mass movement to convert the islamic community to Christinaity torturing the Iraqis with video footage of Cliff Richard and Clare Sweeney sent to entertain British Troops before it noted the relationship between the 'entertainment' and 'friendly fire' accidents. Recent reports from Iraq suggest that US governments have also obtained some video footage of Celine Dion duetting with Barbara Streisand.

Following opposition by China, the European Union, UK Prime Minister Tony Blair joined with other world leaders in condemning the video attacks. In response to the news Tony Blair, UK PM was heard to say 'I want my Mummy' with the smug reply from France being 'see, we told everone to listen to us all along'. John Howard, staunch Bush supporter was heard as saying 'Oops, when my advisers told me to support the Bush, I thought they meant the US President not our environment'.

George Bush has retaliated by giving 24 hours to world leaders to join him or face obliteration.

Two years ago the date September 11th was written in history as the day the world changed. Tomorrow it will change again. Citizens of HOP, tomorrow is the end of the World?

What do you do with today?

Ideally I try to get home to my family. Failing that (as given one day and pandemonium) I would be with my boyfriend and up for the the biggest farewell party known to man.

[ 08. April 2003, 04:02: Message edited by: Kat ]

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Magnusmember
279 posts

Posted:
I try to live every day like the world may end tomorrow

[ 08. April 2003, 04:20: Message edited by: Magnus ]

Magnus... pay it forward

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Whoops yes,

Its Monday Hence I'm allowed to be strange and write strange things.

If today was Tuesday I would have a different explanation.

Reason I choose that date is that September 10th 2001 was day I came to London - have had a stream of bad luck ever since. Think it would be just my luck if world ended bringing 2 unlucky years in UK to an end!

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Hmm if today was the last day..

My folks are too far away to go and see, but I'd definately call them.. and maybe my grandmother too..

I think what most of my friends would do was to have a free 'family' party, maybe out on the ridgeway (nice bit of English country side.. used to be an old road I think). Our 'family' parties are always like small festivals coz there are so many of us.. we'd get really mashed and dance to good tunes till the world ended.. hopefully the sun would be just coming up with some dub reggie playing.. I wonder.. if you took enough do you think you could still fool your conciousness to think that you weren't actually dead?

But what I would really like to do is spent the last hours making love to someone that I love adore and worship and he in return me.. but as I ain't got anyone like that.. mebee i just have to find a quick bunk up during the evening (sorry crude I know, but what the hell - tomorrow never comes huh? )

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
I'm going to Disney World

Trippie HippieBRONZE Member
old hand
733 posts

Posted:
Well my mum always said that i could sleep through a Nuclear Holocaust, so i'll probably just do that. Mmmmmmm Sleeeeeeeeep.
LOL
Taking it easy
Trippy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone.
High Class Hippy No:1
N.E.W.B. Agent #012
"I Got Soul"
Non-Https Image Link

Trippie Hippie- Monty Dons secret love child

Fly like a mouse, run like a pillow, be the small book case.

"Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone".

Because dressing up is fun.

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Can I please have a little more time? pwetty pwease? I have to arrange a plane ticket, and see my family, and make plans to spend a day with someone very special...

(after stuffing around with my love life for this long, you'd think Bush could give me a little leeway on this )

[ 09. April 2003, 09:45: Message edited by: Rozi ]

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Twirl'N'BurnBooojakasha
121 posts

Posted:
I would go and start LOOOTING, mmmmm sweeet sweet anarchy

Not really I would probobly meet all o my friends somewhere sit around cracking really off color jokes about everything having a few drinks and for those so inclined a smoke. And wait for it all to come.

Sounds like a typical day with my friends every other day really.

Simply an excuse to play with fire.

Mysterio - Lord Of Confusionmember
65 posts

Posted:
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles Schultz said that. He drew Peanuts, he did. He's really cool.

If the world was going to end then I'd... um. I dunno. I'd probably be thrown into total indecision and just wander around trying to decide what to do.

"Thats very confusing"