ElectricBlueGOLD Member
Now with extra strawberries
810 posts

Posted:
Sorry about this but I just need to vent a bit.
You see for the last three days I’ve been on a school out door Ed surf camp and I must say I had an awesome time and so did every one until the last day. Once we had packed up all our stuff in to the bus we decided to go for one last surf we drove to a beach in a national park and went down to the beach, about ten minutes later one of the teachers came back up to the bus to find that some one had broken in to the bus and stolen every thing that wasn’t in the trailer, all of our day packs and jacket. My boyfriend had his duffel bag on the bus and they took that to so all he came back with was the clothes on his back and out American exchange students camera was stolen with all his pictures from the trip, but what I was most annoyed about was that my juggling balls and tail poi were in my back pack as well as my torch,my stickers and the signet ring that my mum gave me grrr.

I just wanted to warn people of this and to say that when going to a remotish beach your better-off to bring you valuables down to the water with you.

Sorry about that being so long and boring I but needed to get that of my back.

Missie

I {Heart} hand me downs and spinning in the snow.<br /><br />

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:

Jesus helps me trick people.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
hey sweetie, sorry to hear about that
those yucky things happen all gthe time... at least you learn your lesson and took the time to warn us as well... that is allrfeady two positive thiungs...
please do not let that ruin the beautiful memories of your camp though,,,, that would give THEM too much importance and THEY do not deserve it

shine on
Cass

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Taniwhamember
138 posts

Posted:
That sux. Iv had that happen to me lots. Brand new clothes stolen, everything. There is only 1 solution. Dogs. Get a big phat bad ass dog. I have two now. Noone even looks at my car. They value their arms toooo much.

What comes round goes.....

Mind you, they did get 1 of my dogs, and that sux even worse.

Its all just smoke and mirrors

Magnusmember
279 posts

Posted:
You leave your dog in your car? Shouldn't that be illegal?

Magnus... pay it forward

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Why should it be illegal?

Firing them out of a canon would be illegal. Leaving them in the car is just parking a car with a dog in it.

You didn't think it through I think...

Meh

Taniwhamember
138 posts

Posted:
Ok, cause some animal lovers obviously guanna take this the wrong <- way. I park under a tree, wind windows down 1/4, leave a bucket of water, and feed them well as payment.

U can crack a car alarm, but u cant crack a well trained dog.

Happy now, or should going surfing be illegal.

Its all just smoke and mirrors

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
A guy driving an expensive car through a rough part of town gets lost. He decided to ask for directions in a little shop he passed earlier. He parked his car out front and starts to head inside when he is stopped by a young boy.

"I'll look after your car for $5." Says the boy.

"I don't need to pay you. I have a big rottweiler in the back seat. He'll guard my car," replied the man.

Quick as a flash the lad asks, "Can he put out fires?"

Meh

Twirl'N'BurnBooojakasha
121 posts

Posted:
Hey Missie you didn'y happen to be in Fingle in NSW did you ?
Happens alot down there.

Simply an excuse to play with fire.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Fingle? Now you're just making it up....

Meh

thisboysetsfiremember
45 posts

Posted:
ah, sucks what hap[pened to you, hope you manage to get some new stuff, jus remeber, memories are manily in your head, pictures just make them clearer, and can sometimes be dissapointing as they dont show the feelings you truly had, memories do that

Mike Buggins