GeezaGOLD Member
addict
694 posts

Posted:
Not really a wrap, more like a butterfly hyperloop. I see how it works but it seems to be a very complicated move to get, as you need to get it precise.

I so far can only make a little progress with underhand butterfly then slow one down (or speed one up) slightly. I speed the right one up and wrap it over the front of the left one, it then wraps around it and comes towards me and messes up. I cant do overhand butterfly with it at all yet.

On videos people sort of correct it and carry on doing the same move over and over. (very hard)

Anyone got tips on how to do these? -yes i know its a [censored] description! sorry

fNiGOLD Member
master of disaster
3,354 posts

Posted:
any links to videos?

kyrian: I've felt your finger connect with me many times
lou kitten: sneaky little meatball..
ezz: please corrupt me more

KutuluGOLD Member
18 posts

Posted:
I'm really confused as to what move your reffering to... could it be split-time ttn?

GeezaGOLD Member
addict
694 posts

Posted:
found a good example. Watch Vicered at 1minute and 1 and again at 2minutes 48

The video is on this page
https://vicered.skyblog.com/

called
'ma premiere vid du mois de juin 2005, hyperloop, theo'

BlueHairSarstranger
22 posts

Posted:
The only way I've managed to do that one is to do a 4bt ttn and with the arm that's wrapping around the other arm, you push through a little more than for the normal 4btttn (basically like you're messing up on the 4btttn timing) so that the chains/socks cross, and then you just move your hands like you were doing regular butterfly.

And for the record, I believe that this is the butterfly airwrap, as a hyper loop has to pass through buzzsaw/inside plane

fNiGOLD Member
master of disaster
3,354 posts

Posted:
okay, its a butterfly tangle, (when the socks are wrapping around themselves) and then he's redirecting one, so that it moves out of bfly into chase, into a normal hyperloop

kyrian: I've felt your finger connect with me many times
lou kitten: sneaky little meatball..
ezz: please corrupt me more