• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Meet Others > Poi in Australia - anyone in Sydney, Byron, Whitsundays, or Melbourne?

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 1
Posted:Hi all!

I'll be travelling over xmas/new years in Australia. Will be in Sydney, Byron Bay, Airlie Beach and Melbourne. Anyone know of some current gatherings for poi spinners?

Thanks in advance!

Total posts: 3044
Posted:Theres a few threads already on those - do a search and youll find them.

I know theres specific threads about Melbourne and Sydney meets, and another one about Sydney Juggling Convention which is near the end of January - check out the Events, Performances & Gatherings section of the board.

check out Arts Factory backpackers in byron - i dont know of anything regular there but theres always a few spinners around.

Woodford Folk Festivalis on xmas/new years, if you want to head up past brisbane - which will have heaps of twirly goodness.

EDITED_BY: Dentrassi (1166599659)

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

still can't believe it's not butter
Total posts: 6979
Posted:look out for drop bears!!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always