soiree
Total posts: 1
Posted:Hi guys & girls!

I'm helping to organise a charity event in Manchester called Pangaea - (some of you might have heard it) basically looking for as many people as poss to do poi weavesmiley & staff & jugglingjuggle, contact juggling etc for a stage performance.

Free entry & some drinks to the 10 arena event with DnB, reggae, techno, indie & alsorts of other fun stuff!

It's going to a good cause so come get charitable - also it would be a right laugh!

So if any one is interested in performing / helping out then please drop me a line. I would we be extremely greatful!:D

Cheers!

Soiree

Delete Topic

Neon_Shaolin
Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh
Total posts: 6120
Posted:Could you let us know the times when it is on? I might have a prior engagement that date but if it runs sufficiently long enough I might be able to do both... smile

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

Seye
Seye

Geek
Total posts: 1261
Posted:send me a PM with some details and I'll have a probably come down and I'll also have a word with the guys at the Urban Circus Project.

I'm sure they'll be in if they can get a mention in some way weavesmiley

Delete

Mint Sauce
veteran
Total posts: 1453
Posted:im intrested put up some more details and i will see when im working

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

Delete

Seye
Seye

Geek
Posted:I've just sent a PM about this...

anyone else know any more details?

Delete

pete_juggler

Posted:Hi there,
My name is Pete and I,m a juggler (balls and clubs) and contact juggler who lives in Manchester. What time do you want people to turn up and where? I know some poi heads as well, I'll see if they are interested.
If you have more info I'd appreciate it. well of course!
C u soon eh

Pete

Delete

house_of_mill
house_of_mill

old hand
Total posts: 896
Posted:This should be a good one Matt's been in contact with them and were doing it UCP is no more its been renamed Sidewind circus something or other. Should be real fun

*Thats one of my favourite Nurseries over there,*

Roman, Trippie Hippie,On the way back from Play Festival

Delete

Seye
Seye

Geek
Posted:I've spoken to matt too and I'm there for this one. (hopefully Tobi too)

Delete

Neon_Shaolin
Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh
Total posts: 6120
Posted:Matt had saved me a spot - although I dunno whether to go to this or Monster...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

Seye
Seye

Geek
Posted:Dave - if you are going to do pangaea you are welcome to stay at mine after. We have a spare room with a comfy bed in it. smile

Delete

Zlatuse

Posted:ahoj people, im for some juglling this saturday!!
can i get more info as i can't see anywhere how to apply for stage performance...and free entrance...
thanks and see a all zlatuse

Delete

house_of_mill
house_of_mill

old hand
Posted:http://www.myspace.com/lousch

Speak to matt he's managed to blag sorting it, it now show work though its workshop and walkabouts

Delete

house_of_mill
house_of_mill

old hand
Posted:Bump! Anyone coming?

Delete

steaks
steaks

former manc tour guide
Total posts: 1909
Posted:I would have loved to have come to this, but I m stuck in sunny Brisbane, sorry peeps, will see you in the spring/summer time though smile

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

Delete

mbdx6tg2

Total posts: 2
Posted:if your talking about manchester Pangea (after exams) then id love to. i live in manchester fallowfield (student) and was just thinking of buying a ticket. I have been doing poi and staff for about 5 years, i have fire poi and staff with me, but my glow stuff is in bristol, and i dont think i will be able to get it. i'd be happy to help. thnx Tom

Delete

Psykotik2912
Total posts: 26
Posted:Has it already passed? Considering theres a 3-4 month gap in between the last posts. But if it's after exams (as mbdx6tg2 questioned), I'd be more than happy to record the event in pictures. Date & time permitting, ofc.

R

Artwork that is only about wanting to be famous will never make you famous. Any fame is a by-product of making something that means something. You don't go to a restaurant and order a meal because you want to have a ****. - Banksy

Delete

mbdx6tg2

Total posts: 2
Posted:oh i see.... this is for january pangea, not for june pangea. Dam!

Delete