Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Kiwiburn - New Zealand's Regional Burning Man event

Login/Join to Participate

rainyknewbie
1 post

Posted:
Kiwiburn - 9-12 February 2007

Come to New Zealand for Kiwiburn 4 in Whakamaru Domain, Mangakino!! The 2007 theme is Megamorphosis, as this year we have transformed into something bigger and better than ever; taking on Burning Man's key principles and applying them to our own event.

For more information, ticket purchasing, art installation registration or theme camp registration, please visit https://www.kiwiburn.com

Helen_of_PoiSILVER Member
lapsed spinner
412 posts

Posted:
Wow you guys have been busy! I was at Kiwiburn in 2005, and it was great, such a nice little community - although it would have been nice to see more themecamps (our own little "bubble camp" was a fairly lame attempt). It looks like this year is going to be really impressive - more in keeping with the actual burn's principles than the one i was at. Best of luck with it, would love to go if I wasn't back on the other side of the world.

Say hi to Morgan, Adam, Mark, Grant etc for me!

Helen_of_Poi

EJC Ireland 2006 Organisational Team