Page:
lizhowleySILVER Member
19 posts

Posted:
Right folks,,

Road Trip taking part first week in July 2007.

7 days

7 cities

7 spinning meet ups

This will be the 2007 Road Trip UK, It will be taking part first week in July hopefully but dates could be changed. You need a tent and a ride..

This is only the first post to see how much attention it generates. Much more info will be posted later on as soon as details are confirmed.

They will be challanges and competions along the way, the route hasnt been planned fully as of yet but will cover England, Wales and Scotland hopefully!!!

So guys and gals anyone up for this?????

biggrin biggrin

EDITED_BY: Dom (1167948764)

ganjamonknewbie
2 posts

Posted:
I'm up for that - and im part of an un-official juggling workshop, i'm sure everyone would like to come and quite a few might actually be able to. Keep us posted.

_Siege_SILVER Member
181 posts

Posted:
*bump*

Anything more been planned yet? Just want to keep up to date as my calender is filling up quite fast.

Children laugh an average of 146 times a day; adults laugh an average of 4 times a day. Put more laughter in your day!!!

A few clowns short of a circus!

Damn right I'm good in bed - I can sleep for days!

E_V_I_LMosh-mosh-mosh-mosh.
346 posts

Posted:
Well, I'm no good at Poi, juggling etc yet, but I'm very tempted.

Plus I have a car ... a nice, big, comfy Omega .... sounds, room ... just a bit dodgy at the moment as I need to MOT it and fix the exhaust. Could be done by then ... ya never know ..........

And there'd be room. And I have holiday spare.

Hmmm ... the E_V_I_Lmobile may roll. Keep your eyes out for the personal plate bearing the number of the beast .... Mwah ! (Seriously, my number plate is J666TAK. Groovtastic.)

If I can get it sorted get ready to start battering those eyelashes at me - I'm a total sucker for it!

Xbox360 Live ID - Sacred Apollyon

"Enemies you threaten make armies. Enemies you destroy make graves."

"Here is a test to see if your mission on earth is finished: If your alive it isn't."

Page: