• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > little rant about christmas shopping

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 12

Momma Bear
Total posts: 4525
Posted:I'm a jolly kinda girl and I love Chrimbo, getting pressies, wrapping them up nicely. I like baking mince pies and making loads of nice Christmassy food biggrin

What I HATE about Christmas is shopping in town for presents. There's LOADS of people, all in their own world, some of them with double pushchairs! ARGH!

It's not just the hideous crowds, it's the shops.

Christmas started in Newbury in late August! Before Halloween! it's stupid. Then there's the Christmas music from every shop. And the heat of the shops is unbearable.
It's freezing outside, so you layer on the clothes, you get in the shop and it's so hot you feel sick. Ugh.

Thank god for Amazon!!

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
Total posts: 3764
Posted:ye, bek... how about a nice hot and drunk aussie christmas? tongue

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 2895
Posted:I'd settle for just a hot xmas: there's no central heating in my flat!! *blue and shivery* frown

but we may get snow! biggrin

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

Rouge Dragon
Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here
Total posts: 13215
Posted:hmmm, going to get a "White" this year. Cos you can't exactly have a "white christmas" somewhere it not celebrated!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Page: 12