Forums > Social Chat > RANT about close friends girlfriend...........

Login/Join to Participate

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
i have NEVER been so livid, i was in my local pub this afternoon, and the thing that annoyed me was when i was sat talking to an old friend, his girlfriend came up and asked if i could swap seats.....................that was not what got me going........... i changed seats with her.........then 5 mis later the girlfriend of another friend DEMANDED i give up my seat when there was clealy a free seat that she could moved to be closer to the group. i didn't give up my seat and pointed out the fact there was a seat free but she got up the arse about it. and her boyfriend, who i've known for nearly a decade gets all arsey with me............THEN a glass she had stupidly placed on the pool table falls off and smashes. it was so out of order but typical of her to demand stuff.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR i'm angry dont get me wrong but i wish my friend would open his eyes and see her for the bitch she is

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
but it's so much fun
you can't make anyone see anything if they think they are in "like/love"
i might have moved the empty chair closer so that she can be closer and you are being chivalrous while really you don't want to get off your behind

btw calling her a bitch probably won't win your friend over, he might rather think that you are a bitch with the whining

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

7,193 posts

Posted:
to be hones i've taken enough shite from them........i even remember when he lived netxt door to me and his landlord told him that he didn't want his girlfriend stound.....well one nighti heard his brother kick her out at 12am in the morning

3,556 posts

Posted:
in that case, i don't think anything will really do any good...it sounds as if he is ensnared...now the question is: is this a good enough friend to put with her

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

7,193 posts

Posted:
sadly not, my friend it "under the thumb" he only see's her side of things when i've clearly stated to him hat she is not a good thing for him.

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Oh dear Al.
Crap girlfriends' suck.
I was unofficially "banned" from my mate's birthday do at the pub this year, because his girlfriend hates me!
She met me once, and I was nice to her!

My advice, be a good friend, be tolerant. I think that's all any of us can do.

Oh I have to go, Sym's unlocked his cage. Boyfriends today! Tut! rolleyes

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:
*nods* i have a really good guy friend... however, nearly every time he get's a girlfriend, i can't talk to him without getting him in the [censored], i'm nice to all of them, and yet they automatically decide to hate me... I don't know why, i'm no threat, he's more like a brother to me than a friend, and honestly, if anything were gonna happen between us it would have happened long ago.

he and mr MiG get along really well though, and that was *such* a relief for me, i was really nervous introducing rhys to him.

"i am exotic, and must keep my arms down" - Rougie

"i don't understand what penises have to do with getting married" - Foxie

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
FoxinDocs, I have the same thing!!

We must just be so super sexy, that they're girlfriends feel threatened by us! ubblol

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

7,193 posts

Posted:
nuff said.................. i'm not a hater, and i try not to hold grudges ( depends what people have done). it's a waste of my time and energy and at the end of days the only person affected fom hating something is the hater and nobody else grouphug

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
nice one Al!! hug

it is good to rant once in a while, let off some steam, and this is a good place to do it!! biggrin

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:
well i wasn't gonna say that jo, but i definately think that must be it.

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
of course that's it! tongue what other rational explanation is there? We're just too damned hot! ubblol

7,193 posts

Posted:
hmmmmmmm jo and fox in docs......ubblol i'm sure there's a video in there somewhere wink

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:
not yet there's not.

3,556 posts

Posted:
girlfriends, suck they are always jealous
they don't even have to be actually dating the guy.the other day i ran into a friend of bf at the bar, she proceeded to pick a fight and then told him the she hated me and wanted to beat me up-well, have her friends do it
poor bf, gets teased because i'm eleven years younger and look younger and most his friends are older-and i don't party that much anymore
ooh i might be the gf the ravehead was talking about smile

Faith

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
I get insecure and jealous, but I can admit it and know it's irrational. I would never threaten another girl or actually hate them.
If I'm the one who's jealous then it's in my head and therefore my problem, no one elses.

acidchildBRONZE Member
117 posts

Posted:
A buddy of mine married this girl that acted reall cool with. Then after he married her she turned and started being all cold on me. He Invited me to the weading reception and she went and retracted it after I had asked off of work.

Too many secerets are locked in side your minds, but your all equal in life, equal in love. your all building castels in the sky dreaming of a better world.

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:
exactly jo. ugh, i'm so glad there's someone else in the world that makes sense.

wonderloeyenthusiast
255 posts

Posted:
Bah.. No point in getting jealous.. If I feel the jealousy demon come out I put it back posthaste..

I figure that your partner should come as a total package. With friends included. You don't have to like em, but you do have to be civil about it.

Sounds abosultely crappy.

"You've gone from Loey the Wonder Lesbian to everyone wondering if you are a lesbian." - Shadowman

Yesterday is yesterday. If we try to recapture it, we will only lose tomorrow.

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Exactly wonderloey! I think everyone gets a bit jealous and insecure sometimes, it's just most people (I hope) don't act on it smile

7,193 posts

Posted:
there's no point in hating, the only personit truely affect is yourself. if someone's done wrong by you karmicly speaking it will get them in the end with no help from you cool