Forums > Meet Others > Coventry Juggling Club

Login/Join to Participate

Robsterstranger
15 posts

Posted:
Hi people,

I'm probably gonna be living in Coventry for a couple of months, so wanted to find out about the local juggling club.

The contact email for the one on Juggling DB doesn't work, so can anyone who goes to this club, or knows about it tell me if its still running.

thanks

jademoonBRONZE Member
4 posts

Posted:
Hi Rob, I am in the same boat....I move to Coventry in the new year, and I really really really really want to join a poi workshop/group etc! Even if we cant find a club, perhaps we can at least spin together.

Anyone else out there?? I noticed there was an old thread about Coventry, and Nuneaton....but as Rob said, no correct contact details.

Help us! smile

Lots of love Bec smile xxxx

ps. in Coventry from New Year! weavesmiley

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
i don't know much about the cov juggling club... but we have one in Nuneaton that is held on a friday 6:30 - 9 ££1.50 smile we also hold meets in nuneaton the second weekend of every month. url=https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=UBB5&Number=410912&fpart=1&PHPSESSID=]go here[/url]

Pm me for more details on the juggling club or if need anything else biggrin

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

KieronGOLD Member
232 posts

Posted:
During University term time i'm in Coventry, i've never found the juggling club but after being told it wasn't very good I haven't really tried either.

I'm usually up for spinning however and turn up in Nuneaton every second weekend, should join the juggling club fun as well come to think of it.

"I'm quite good at darts, though i often miss" - Kylie

"I'm not a bad driver, I just panic when theres other cars around" - Sarah

jademoonBRONZE Member
4 posts

Posted:
I'll definitely be coming to the weekend meet in Nuneaton, and hopefully to every other friday....my boyfriend has his own workshop held in Finchley every other friday, so have to support him there, so can alternate!!

Have fun and I hope to meet you all in January when I move!

Lots of love Bec xxxx smile