Forums > Social Chat > 2012, nanotech, animism, dimensional theories

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
science nerd like me? sacred geometry new age buff? check this out. (12 strand artificial dna, NON ratcheted dodecahedron, just around the corner. 5th element type stuff)nerd stuff

[ 11. April 2003, 22:44: Message edited by: arashi ]

EDITED_BY: arashi (1093222117)

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
well yes.

so, otherdimensional beings exist in our space, right? a "dimension" is merely a name for a difference in energy state. so if a thing exists, but is in a dfferent dimension, it occupies the same space as a 3D vibration(you) but doesn't interact with it. check out tetraspace
now a lake spirit, is a frequency, just like you, which is manifest by the molecules of water, spirit which operates in a different realm, and so has different senses, as there are different elements, different manifest properties in it's dimension. some can interact with us.

-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
agreed, buuut..they're all faeries then? Nah, different spirits, different planes, different elements, member?? Arguin semantics, sorry That a spirit can occupy a frequency doesn't feel right to me tho, a living being occupies many frequencies, no generalization can really exist there, but in a 3d plane, hmm..never really thought about it that way..4d plane even

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

Mysterio - Lord Of Confusionmember
65 posts

Posted:
Sorry for the digression, but i had to share. I tried the physicist head quiz C@ntus linked.

quote:
You got 8 correct and 0 wrong.
PREFECT SCORE!!
and after the window had been on my screen for ages it started playing a really terrible pop song from the early 90s.

Which was quite embarrassing because I was at work.

"Thats very confusing"

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
yeah what i meant by faery was the realm itself.
the realm is a different dimension. but to see it in scientific terms, which is what i mean by frequency, you have to understand first that we are talking about frequencies in different dimensions. another dimension of frequency. more akin to harmonics, the interaction of more than one frequency together. i'm paraphrasing, and you gave me too much of that stuff! check this out when you can: sacred geometry frequency is only a term we have applied to an action, an occurence of entropy, an exchange or discourse of energy. we measure it somehow, compare it to other energies(well, microwave has a shorter wavelength than blah blah) once you realise what a dimension is, and that it does not interact with 3D matter the same way 3D matter does, that it is a whole different thing, like "time" mystics have been trying to tell people this for a long time, but we needed to evolve before we were ready.

65 posts

Posted:
And incidentally, your conversation is very interesting. But in talking about 'faeries', 'spirits' etc you immediately get a load of baggage that comes with the use of these words.

You're talking about some form of undiscovered energy\vibration, possibly manifested in a spatial dimension other than the 3 which we are aware of, that links living things somehow. Am i right?

Heres a random concept: Your hand (a single 3d object) could appear in a single 2d cross section to be 5 seperate circles (ie. a section cutting through the fingers).
In the same way, a single extradimensional object passing through the 'plane' of our 3 dimensions could appear to be many seperate things.
I find this interesting when linked to an idea that all living things are somehow 'connected' or 'part of the same thing'.

Of course, you have to remember that there's a big difference between whats possible, whats a nice idea and whats likely.

Hope you don't mind me butting in

"Thats very confusing"

1,148 posts

Posted:
quote:
the interaction of more than one frequency together
exactly!! in more than one plane!! this is our astral space, a 3d model of certain frequencies that we achieve if rarely!! This is the 8-10(+?)th parrallels that Leary speaks of..Hmm, the new evolution will happen in 2013, if you have studied mayan science you know this to be true..

Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

1,148 posts

Posted:
butt away, yer spot on

Ars Pyronomica

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
man more ramble; this is what they mean in star trek by subspace, and hyperspace. theoretically in another dimension, distance, time, etc would have different properties, depending on the dimension. muad'dib could see through the veils, see the threads of time as they created their fractals of chaotic patterns. each molecule, it is said by some, retains it's memory of what went before, in the form of it's as yet unknowable position(uncertainty principle) if it's position were known, we would know what came beforehand, and what will come. (digression: we are overcoming the uncertainty principle, new computers will help us find position of atoms, electrons, etc.)
but whether we do it with a machine or with our mind the result is the same.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
actually, MLC this is all science, really. if we had the time i could show you. but we are using words here that have baggage, and i am poetically saying a lot of it. i can't do this forever, i gotta go practice sooner or later!

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
or rather scientifically plausible. but having experienced this myself, along with a lot of others, i believe it. this is pythagoras, founding father of drum and bass.

for instance: light travels as a particle on an undetectable wave, all we can see are it's effects, as it interacts with the photon. so, duuuuuh, if we don't have an instrument to detect it yet, we don't accept it as scientific until we do. but it's effects are there, and once we see that, we realise that we don't know everything we thought we did, and it explains some of those intereseting "paradoxes" that have been nagging us for so long. like, "what the hell is going on?" so we are restricted by our technology, and science tried to work around that, and they are starting to see this stuff staring back at them. i am just being big head prophetic tho anyway the waves, energies are there, starts to tie certain things together, like the "bohm" thingy, where the two thingies polarize regardless of distance from each other. talking about unified theory, we are. searching for the universal source, the vibration that we are all creating. yoda stuff, but scientific.

65 posts

Posted:
Well, it may all be science but is it all true?

But this stuff is really my kinda thing. I studied philosophy for five years, and I reckon I've as much understanding of the major modern physics theories as a total non-mathmetician can have

But personally I don't believe in any kind of 'thing' or 'energy' of any kind that links living things. I'm quite happy to believe we're seperate little bundles of meat really, although a lot of people think thats 'not enough'

edit: heh, i see what you meant about leapfrogging

"Thats very confusing"

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
well, it's not ALL science, you do have to rely on one fact, that human forms have been just as intelligent as WE are for over a million years. and they weren't just a bunch of idiots with nothing to do but procreate and murder until science came along, some folks did different stuff, like talked to dolphins ans shite.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
ah, well, my son, you obviously haven't read Dune yet... (rubs hands together, as another hapless victim of his missionary work walks up)

65 posts

Posted:
You assume incorrectly, my good sir. I'm already well-versed in Mr Herbert's Good Book.

As to the human race being as intelligent as it is now for a very very long time, weeeeeelll yes but i'd say we're much better informed about how the world works nowadays.

Some knowledge may be lost though. What ideas were burned in the library of Alexandria? Any that haven't been 're-discovered'?

"Thats very confusing"

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
my opinion, these are the ideas burned at the library of alexandria, preserved by secret societies and used by medicine men for untold years, unable to be understood by most because of genetic printing, molecular memory, KARMA. karmic, clouded thought, kill or be killed genetic patterning, prevents immersion in other dimensions because of mind/matter connection in other, accessible realms. or, SO IT IS SAID.

1,148 posts

Posted:
Ha! so you try to weave the threads of karma with modern science?? It is not so..there is no label even close to measure the scales of karma..

Ars Pyronomica

65 posts

Posted:
Oi, stop it. Take note of my signature

Hmm, I feel i've disrupted the flow of your dialogue now

Hey there! The original topic was nanotechnology. I didn't even realise.

Have you read Idoru by William Gibson? Ooh thats got some crazy stuff about how society will be affected by nanotechnology. And in the 80s his novels successfully predicted all sorts of things like recreational use of ketamine, the increasing ubiquity of the internet, and ummmmm i don't know. other stuff

"Thats very confusing"

1,148 posts

Posted:
mmm, William Gibson..

Don't think think I've missed a book ov is yet..The scariest thing in Idoru is when they describe the existing code base in the future..No innovations, just alot of hacks on top of hacks..Bein in the middle of sw today, I can't say that it's really a pipe dream..Thnks for standards, n xml eh

Ars Pyronomica

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
more ramblings, there IS a device, in fact it is your own mind. there are many such operating devices in the world. karmic interaction with time space is evident upon touching 4th dimension, otherwise known as mystical experience. soon, by 2012 perhaps, we will be able to pierce the veil. some say we must, or perish. why? because the underlying frequency which makes life possible, harmonic which causes dna ratcheted dodecahedrons, will be gone, changing underlying structure of matter. others believe (me) that perhaps artificial life form will make this possible. mortality is our main enemy, causes us to take our knowledge with us. what if a sentient being could live forever, carry its wisdom with it, even explore dimensions with superbrain?

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
my life long struggle, to feasably integrate science and karma, mystical experience.

65 posts

Posted:
further rambling & book recommendations (although so far it seems like we've read 'em all already )

Aldous Huxley wrote about the effects of mescaline in "The Doors of Perception" saying that he reckoned it allowed us to percieve information that is usually filtered out by our brains because its distracting and useless for survival. Certain chemicals stop these filters from working.

Extradimensional information?

Also in a follow up essay thats often included in re-prints (its called Heaven and Hell) he goes on to talk about how religious ritual, shamanic rites etc. is all geared toward putting the brain into this unfiltered state. Fasting, incense, breathing exercises (including droning hymns, repetetive chanting) and such like all put the brain into a similar state to LSD, mescaline, shrooms etc.

sorry to come across all druggy, but hey Iyamwhatiyam as a wise sailor once said

"Thats very confusing"

65 posts

Posted:
And Arashi, you can leave your knowledge behind. Thats what language is for.

Although admittedly there are quite a few areas where our languages are insufficient to pass on ideas really properly.

"Thats very confusing"

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
yup. you got me there

okay now here we go. away from "science"... neurotransmitters, drugs connection. manifestation of interaction of a transdimensional spirit (mescalito plant spirit, dmt, grandfather peyote) with human spirit. so if you know what collective consciiousness and artchetypes are, internal, transdimensional thought forms, just like genetic memory, then you see that drugs are neurotransmitters for collective archetypal neurotransmissions, in a another dimension, ie. mystical experience, which are gaia's first experiences of interaction with new neurotransmitters on such a large scale. evolution TOWARD 3D manifestation of human god, an entity larger than ourselves but of our own nature. which exists already in us. mmmmmmm
shai halud

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
man i can't believe i spent my whole night off typing, like i do all day this is yalls' fault.. but now i got some good books to go read, which i don't have time to do either...

65 posts

Posted:
well you've made my morning at work a lot more mentally stimulating

"Thats very confusing"

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
more Final Fantsy philosophy connections... "phantoms" an analogy for diseases, which must have souls, spirits too, and kill us when we contact them. demons? medicine man says yes.
boddhisatva vow; "i will return until every blade of grass, every rock is enlightened."

1,148 posts

Posted:
still readin thru links off that sacred geometry link you gave, this is absolutely gorgeous, visually ties together alot of ideas for me. Not a student of the kabbala, so perhaps it requires that 'language filter', did notice a connection between the sepiroth and the upper and lower vessels. still readin..

Ars Pyronomica

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
oh that's easy quabbalah is simple. broken down in other terms;

beauty of hebrew is it's mathematical perfection. sound and vibration were broken down to their barest power, spiritual and vibration essence, down to sound "sacred geometry." (as in dune, the voice powered guns, that's an allusion to a secret teaching, the same thing as in china they go "KYAAAA!!!" when they punch, to project their energy (chi) many cultures believe in the power of sound.)
and then the hebrew language evolved from there. (or, they would say, was "given to them") often you see people going, "well if you add up the word for this, and the word for that, you get this, which equals twelve, blah blah, and you're like "what the heck is this hippie talking about?" really it's that you have to translate into another concept of language. same with the sephira. they are putting together concepts mathematically as well as the letters.

1,148 posts

Posted:
hmm, what is the relation to the numbers to the frequency of the word? Havin been on the giving n receiving end of kyai's, it's whole purpose is to release focused(determination) energy. That energy can be used in conjunction with an attack(hard), used as an attack itself(soft), used to disrupt an enemies 'field' or circle, and something to conceal one's true motions. One reason why the sword is taught only once the flow of energy is strong in a student, to be a sword student requires use of your own 'awareness', direction or determination of your energy flow, and the combination of both which allows for a balance from which creates your 3 dimensional plane. It is your guard for the 7 angles of attack.

Ars Pyronomica

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
What the heck are these hippies talking about?

Meh

Page: ...