nessleenewbie
3 posts

Posted:
Does anyone know where I can get jumping stilts, or powerizers in NZ? I found some in USA, but they are $US500.... plus i would assume a huge amount for postage. I like to try weird things!! eek

funnyangelmember
37 posts

Posted:
i dont knwooabout nz but this company would probably send threm(would cost a lot granted)
https://www.ballsulike.biz/
i think they have the stils your talking about, sorry if they dont!

MikefromGlosSILVER Member
Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
durastilts are avliable on oddballs.co.uk who send anywhere

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
hnnn! jumping stilts are heaps fun... Becca and i just got a pair to share and i'm yet to ajust them propperly and have a good play on them biggrin

bounce .:*:. bounce2 .:*:. bounce

i think we got them sent over by the US company you are talking about... and yeah they are $$$s that's why we are sharing (for now wink ) ... but totally worth it they are fun biggrin

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
oooh and there are some great videos of them in action on youtube smile

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

swebounceBRONZE Member
3 posts

Posted:
Some great videos on www.swwebounce.com

EveishGOLD Member
*Tickles pretty strangers*
610 posts

Posted:
Hey Pixie..
Can I try out your powerskips/ jumppy stilts? I've always wanted to have a go at them ..pretty please with sparkles on top?

What if I should fall right through the centre of the Earth and come out the other side where people walk upside-down?!